Poll: Do you drink (to get wasted) when your alone?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you drink (to get wasted) when your alone?
Yes
87 24%
No
191 52%
I don't drink
69 19%
I'm always drunk
22 6%
Voters: 369.
Page 1 of 3
Currently drinking some mixed shit of LTD whiskey and assorted sodas in my dorm.. alone. Anyone else do this?
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
+1 for not drinking.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Occasionally. Getting slightly drunk and watching some comedy films can be just as fun as drinking with others. And I'm sick of people implying there's something wrong with it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Never alone, I'm a social drinker. Of course my two flatmates are my best mates so we drink socially a lot.
Nothing wrong with it if you don't feel lonely.
Quote by whalepudding
Occasionally. Getting slightly drunk and watching some comedy films can be just as fun as drinking with others. And I'm sick of people implying there's something wrong with it.

I love you bro, haha.

/almost drunk

Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

I thoroughly enjoy getting drunk by myself and trolling the interwebs. Feels good man.
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE
Not usually hard liquor. Sometimes I'll have a few beers, or wine occasionally if I'm just hanging around the house.
My heart beats in 4/4, not the other way around.

Do your part. Join TVTropes.
Quote by stephen_rettie

Nothing wrong with it if you don't feel lonely.

Oh, but I do...maybe i need to make it to the hugging thread
Quote by larrytheguitar

i figure if george thorogood admits he does it, it wont make you a complete loser
Quote by .The_Axis.
I think that if you drink alone, you're an alcoholic.

So anyone that has a beer or a glass of wine during dinner is an alcoholic?
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

I find drinking alone is just boring. Most of the time you're drinking to make yourself feel better, or forget about something. I only drink with other people. The more you drink and they drink, the more fun the night gets. Then you reach that point of the night where everyone has drunk too much, and people are pacing out, being sick, or doing something stupid. Then it's not as much fun
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
When George Thorogood drinks alone, he prefers to be by himself
R.I.P. Frank Zappa R.I.P. Hideto Matsumoto and nowR.I.P. Rick Wright

It doesn't take words to make love
You be the flower, I'll be the bee
That wasn't love, they were just words
You be the heart, I'll be the arrow
Quote by .The_Axis.
I think that if you drink alone, you're an alcoholic.

I do it, I like it, it's just not for everyone I guess. I'm more of a solitary person and it's not like I do it every week.
getting buzzed alone at home and having a night of relaxation isnt bad at all (which i do occassionally).

getting absolutely ****ed at home, is a sign of a problem.
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
It depends on your reasoning for drinking.

If you think "ahh I'm alone, all my friends and family hate me. my life is complete shit im gonna get drunk!" then you have a problem
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Do I drink alone? Yes. Do I get drunk alone? No.

I'll have 2-3 beers every now and then, but I don't get drunk unless I'm drinking with some other people.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Drinking alone is the gayest thing ever.

Getting high alone....well I do that everyday.

Hypocrite? How is getting high alone any different from getting drunk alone?
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Sometimes, but not to get drunk.

I enjoy having a beer or two while im playing games or watching a movie/tv.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Yeah well tonight for me was kinda gay, I'm at Penn State which is ranked #1 party school in America, and all my friends are basically bailing on me and I got a hold of some alcohol so i just figured **** it, I'll drink it.
Quote by larrytheguitar

Quote by ToysInTheAttic1
Hypocrite? How is getting high alone any different from getting drunk alone?

Drinking is social, smoking weed is thought-inducing and provocative. I get a lot of thinking done at night if I'm high. I can enjoy music way more. And it helps me get to sleep.

When you're drunk, you have to be with people, or else it's depressingly boring and awkward.
I'll have one jack and coke every once in a while by myself, but usually I'm just a social drinker, and sometimes a social smoker (>.<
I'm alone right now and I'm about to have a beer. Not that one beer has any inebriating effect, it's just delicious and I need something to drink with my bagel.
awww man I haven't had beer in such a long time. I'd appreciate a beer right now.
this thread actually made me look for my long lost pipe cause i'm bored and want to get high.
and i found it!
but just realized i have no weed.
No, I just drink because I enjoy the taste (and yes I suppose, the effect too). But the problem is one doesn't come without the other, so drinking alone avoids the "maybe you've had enough" or "how many is that now?" that people ask when I drink around them. Drinking alone for the win.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Drinking is social, smoking weed is thought-inducing and provocative. I get a lot of thinking done at night if I'm high. I can enjoy music way more. And it helps me get to sleep.

When you're drunk, you have to be with people, or else it's depressingly boring and awkward.

I would argue that drinking can be thought-inducing and it can help with sleep just like pot. Drinking can help with thinking because it sort of loosens up your body and mind. You say it like its a fact that drinking alone is boring and awkward. This couldn't be further from the truth. I think that drinking alone can help bring out deep feelings and can help with people that tend to bottle up their emotions.
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

depends on my mood, if im feeling relaxed i like to sit around and have a couple beers (not to get wasted)
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
1984 Marshall JCM 800 4210
Voc AC30c2
I like to catch a good buzz when I get home from work which is always at midnight so it's a little late to get things going with friends anyways. But yeah a couple beers and some COD after work is pretty good, I guess you're still talking to people online playing with you but I still think it counts as drinking alone.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
I drink alone all the time.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
no, you never make them touch...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I quit drinking alcohol over a year ago. However, when I did drink, I would only do it with other people, like at a party. Drinking alone sucks. There's no one to listen to the stupid things you say when you're drunk.
Quote by ToysInTheAttic1
I would argue that drinking can be thought-inducing and it can help with sleep just like pot. Drinking can help with thinking because it sort of loosens up your body and mind. You say it like its a fact that drinking alone is boring and awkward. This couldn't be further from the truth. I think that drinking alone can help bring out deep feelings and can help with people that tend to bottle up their emotions.

Well, sh!t, if that's the effect you're going for, might as well do some shrooms.
Quote by Albert Einstein
Nuh-uh. Nuh-uh. NUH-UH. NOPE. NO! NOPE! WRONG! NO! UR AN IDIOT! STFU! GTFO!

Quote by genghisgandhi
Eyebrows has no Whoopi Goldberg, for never is she surprised?

Page 1 of 3
Recommended threads
Untitled
Mr. Saturn
Last post:
by ESPviper400
The Drones
volcom_sk8_rock
Last post:
by volcom_sk8_rock