i have pictures on my cell phone that i want to get on my computer so my grandma wont find them and have a heart attack. when i try to send them to my email it fails, and i lost the usb cord a while ago. is there another way to do this?

i really dont want to have to delete these pictures.

halp
all i need is an answer people! is there a way or isn't there?! jeez you guys are horny bastards

i wasn't being serious, just some late night jokes. not much else to do but roam the pit at these hours. what exactly are the pics of?
Quote by mikeyElite

i wasn't being serious, just some late night jokes. not much else to do but roam the pit at these hours. what exactly are the pics of?

cars, my neighbors motorcyle, tattoos, big ass spider i found, my ex girlfriends tits, puppies, concert pics, and drunk pictures of me i didnt know i had
Quote by QAZAR
cars, my neighbors motorcyle, tattoos, big ass spider i found, my ex girlfriends tits, puppies, concert pics, and drunk pictures of me i didnt know i had

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I really wanna see the pics of the puppies.
Quote by QAZAR

Only one of those is interesting, and I think we all know which one it is.

Big. Ass. Spider.
Quote by Tire Me.
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I really wanna see the pics of the puppies.

if you help me out, i will send you pictures of puppies.

^seriously it was ****ing huge. it was like this big
l-----------------------------------------------------l
for reals
Last edited by QAZAR at Nov 14, 2009,