Hey all, I'm sure that many of you have seen my videos on YouTube, but if not . . . I'm box, a lost bot from Bucketheadland, but I think I'm finally better than my master! In honor of Buckethead's favorite day (Friday the 13th of course also it has been 13 years since I was "built" ) I wanted to post my cover of Jordan here for you all to see. I'm sure that you all will be very impressed. I've been taking online lessons with Pebber Brown on YouTube (Buckethead's real teacher, he didn't train that long with Paul Gilbert) and I've learned a lot. Well without further ado here is the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuw259BZxmI

I know you'll be impressed! Leave comments please! I'd love to hear what positive things you surely have to say! Many have told me I'm the king of tapping haha!

Oh and PS! I bought the Buckethead signature guitar released today! Hey, $4,311 may seem like a lot to some people, for me it is just a worthwhile investment

Thanks for checking it out!
Quote by maggot9779
How sad...

Excuse me? I'd like to see you play better, how dare you come in here and insult me?
Quote by boxenstien
Excuse me? I'd like to see you play better, how dare you come in here and insult me?

I wasn't talking about the playing. I'm talking about you practically trying to BE Buckethead. Even with his gear and shit, I just find it sad.

edit, don't think you're above criticism because you aren't.
Last edited by maggot9779 at Nov 14, 2009,
the master?
shit, man. you never heard of al di meola or django?
but w/e. do whatcha love

EDIt: and 4 grand for a guitar? if youre 13, you might wanna consider saving for college
Last edited by smartguyreviews at Nov 14, 2009,
Quote by boxenstien

the fact that you're trying to emulate buckethead is sad. why copy someone else? why buy a signature guitar? why dress like them? and finally why be an arrogant ass? especially when your tapping is so sloppy.

if you really want respect, don't demand it and do your own thing. nobody cares how well you can copy someone else's music on a youtube video unless it's for the sake of laughing at them.