Hey all, I'm box, a lost bot from Bucketheadland, but I think I'm finally better than my master! In honor of Buckethead's favorite day (Friday the 13th of course also it has been 13 years since I was "built" ) I wanted to post my cover of Jordan here for you all to see. I'm sure that you all will be very impressed. I've been taking online lessons with Pebber Brown on YouTube (Buckethead's real teacher, he didn't train that long with Paul Gilbert) and I've learned a lot. Well without further ado here is the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuw259BZxmI

I know you'll be impressed! Leave comments please! I'd love to hear what positive things you surely have to say! Many have told me I'm the king of tapping haha!

Oh and PS! I bought the Buckethead signature guitar released today! Hey, $4,311 may seem like a lot to some people, for me it is just a worthwhile investment

Thanks for checking it out!
I would click the link, but there seems to be a large ego blocking my mouse.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Nov 14, 2009,
It was very good indeed, but better then buckethead himself ? he plays it way better then you. Only complainment would be your tone, buy a better amp instead of a 4k guitar!! u already got 2 gibsons man

Also you might want to play it absolutely perfect before you make a thread like this saying your better then bucket and that everyone will be very impressed, it was good but there was some minor misstakes and sloopy shredding.
Last edited by rockerthenew at Nov 14, 2009,
FAIL! Guys, I can assure you that this guy IS NOT the real Boxenstien, I am.

I was completely shocked and horrified to find that someone would actually post this kind of thing.

I in NO WAY think that highly of myself.

Better than Buckethead? You can't really worship the ground someone walks on if you think that you are better then them.

This thread is one big fail.

If the admin could contact me via my YouTube channel which you can find through this imposters link up there, then we can clear all of this up.

If you need any further proof that this guy isn't me then please contact me on YouTube.

I am the real Box.

Take care everyone
Box☺
Quote by TheREALBox
FAIL! Guys, I can assure you that this guy IS NOT the real Boxenstien, I am.

I was completely shocked and horrified to find that someone would actually post this kind of thing.

I in NO WAY think that highly of myself.

Better than Buckethead? You can't really worship the ground someone walks on if you think that you are better then them.

This thread is one big fail.

If the admin could contact me via my YouTube channel which you can find through this imposters link up there, then we can clear all of this up.

If you need any further proof that this guy isn't me then please contact me on YouTube.

I am the real Box.

Take care everyone
Box☺

I am confused now
Well I never thought I was going to say this.. but make sure your alter ego gets banned
Boxenstien on youtube is me. Not this guy whos posting all this arrogant crap pretending to be me.
I do not and WILL not ever think that highly of myself.

I hate that I had to hear about this from someone commenting on my video saying that I need to clean up my attitude from my "UG" post as he called it. Hurtful stuff.

Could someone tell me the username of the admin or any of the moderators here?
Last edited by TheREALBox at Nov 14, 2009,
Also, thank you to everyone who thought it was good, comments like that are what get me through the day.

Trolls imposters on the other hand, do not get me through the day.

It's defamation of character, it really is, and I won't stand for it. If need be I will take legal action on this guy, and thats a promise.
Who is posting comments on here using Boxenstien's name. Box is registered on this site using another name........Why would you be so contemptuous and jealous as to write such garbage. Box is a good guitar player for his age....and he idolizes BH, .... he does not want to be BH, just wants to be as skilled as he possibly can, using BH, PEBBER BROWN AND OTHER GREAT GUITARISTS AS MENTORS.

Come on people....life is good....if you want to play guitar or whatever instrument, then do so.....leave Box alone.....and let him do his thing, please!

Enough is enough.

He has an uncle who is a lawyer in the Boston area, so if you want a FIGHT, you can definitely have one....but it will end up costing you a lot of MONEY.

That is defamation of his character.....so think twice before you say anything else on this site.
Yes, this is Pebber Brown - "the REAL teacher" online here now. This user "boxenstien" is not the REAL Boxenstien and is creating a FAKE POST using his name. Anyone with pertinent information on this slanderous fictitious user contact me. All info will be recorded and submitted to management at Ultimate-Guitar.com and also reported to the FBI's internet crime complaint center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx Regards, Pebber Brown (909) 445-9000. www.pbguitarstudio.com
Last edited by pebberbrown at Nov 15, 2009,
No, kid, here's what happened.

You posted this on here, then after all of these comments, you realized what a egotistical moron you sound like. So, you made two multi's and tried to play it off like this.

Frankly, it's pathetic. Your playing is sloppy, you're a pretty average intermediate player, put your ego away.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by pebberbrown
Yes, this is Pebber Brown - "the REAL teacher" online here now. This user "boxenstien" is not the REAL Boxenstien and is creating a FAKE POST using his name. Anyone with pertinent information on this slanderous fictitious user contact me. All info will be recorded and submitted to management at Ultimate-Guitar.com and also reported to the FBI's internet crime complaint center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx Regards, Pebber Brown (909) 445-9000. www.pbguitarstudio.com

i have banned the user, and that is the action i am going to take on this. i am not giving you his information to report him to FBI or whatever, that action does not fit the "crime" so to speak. if you have further questions/issues, feel free to contact me through the private messaging system of this site.