k, so i saw some stuff on google about making a pedalboard with gorm. what is gorm??
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

oh nice. almost looks like a pedaltrain
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99

i dont really care about weight. i mean how much am i really gonna be holding it? and if i want this sloped i could just aslap a peice of wood on the back. any idea where i can get a cheap breifcase style case for that size board though?
Quote by Soma3009

Quote by saintjimmy99

I guess you start worrying about weight when you have lotsa pedals.

Like Nick

But seriously, weight would be pretty important for me when gigging. I've got 7 pedals and a footswitch, so I wouldn't want the board being heavy on it's own, because with pedals, it would be a real bugger. But I don't intend to get a proper pedalboard until I've got several more pedals (and got rid of a few of the current ones), because I'm pretty uncertain of what my rig will be like.