I been surfin' the net lately and I'm finding a Bazillion site saying the mods on this site are horrible and they are power stricken. Anyone else seeing this? UG is starting to get a bad rep everywhere because of the mods in the forum
A.K.A. Titanguy
All the pit mods seem pretty cool. Daytripper likes the NFL and Nelsean is one funny dude. I have no problems with them. I'm not to familiar with any other the other mods, outside of the pit though.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Nov 14, 2009,
It's the pit that has consumed their souls..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Seems more like disgruntled, banned UG users go and badmouth the mods on other sites, since they got themselves banned from this one.

I can only think of 1 mod on here I actively dislike.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Nov 14, 2009,
Quote by StewieSwan
Seems more like disgruntled, banned UG users go and badmouth the mods on other sites, since they got themselves banned from this one.

Yep. Overall, if you follow the rules (which really isn't that hard), it's nothing but good fun here. Especially when you know how to spam in a funny instead of an annoying way
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Yep. Overall, if you follow the rules (which really isn't that hard), it's nothing but good fun here. Especially when you know how to spam in a funny instead of an annoying way

+100, but you already know that

yeah, it's butthurt kids who break the rules and wonder why they get banned.
Dunno. I don't consider myself very harsh with my power. I just look at myself as a regular user just like yourselves trying to be better at what i'm here for, guitar and musical knowledge.

Sure, i'm green, and I have the ability to close threads and ban, but I only do these to help the forum flow better and so that you guys have a better experience getting to know your fellow guitarist, socially. I do what is necessary to have forum users enjoy their experience at the website that has seriously taught me everything I know about music. I owe this site a lot, and I feel that this job is a good way to give back.

I say, enjoy your time here, just try to follow the rules and don't be a dick lol.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I don't think I'm treading on thin ice? I'm talking about the reputation of UG's site. If anything its constructive criticism in some sick way.

I'm more worried about the site getting a bad rep from a couple mods. This site is very productive.
A.K.A. Titanguy
Quote by CoreysMonster
+100, but you already know that
I actually borrowed a line from your thread in my post >.>

Quote by shredbeyndshred
I don't think I'm treading on thin ice? I'm talking about the reputation of UG's site. If anything its constructive criticism in some sick way.

I'm more worried about the site getting a bad rep from a couple mods. This site is very productive.
Well don't worry. UG mods aren't giving the website a bad rep. It's the users that we banned for being dicks that do that... just ignore them.
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Nov 14, 2009,
Quote by ZeGuitarist
I actually borrowed a line from your thread in my post >.>

ah, the "funny instead of annoying spam"?

I thought that sounded familiar
Quote by shredbeyndshred
I been surfin' the net lately and I'm finding a Bazillion site saying ...
Personally I don't give a shit what people on other sites have to say.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I like the mods here, they keep this place reasonably civil, and most of them are nice while they do it
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by shredbeyndshred
I don't think I'm treading on thin ice?

You aren't. Some people think most discussion about a mod can get you warned/banned.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
You aren't. Some people think most discussion about a mod can get you warned/banned.

Or can it?

mhuahahahahahaha

I only got banned for making a post on the hardcore forum saying Emo Sucks(as every other person form the Metal forum I guess)...lol
And for making a drunken thread...other than that mods are really nice.
I got banned for reporting a thread but not writing it in my post. That was bullshit, but other than that, the mods all seem alright.
Quote by Nelsean
Or can it?

mhuahahahahahaha

I was giving him that false sense of security, and you screw it up. Way to go
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I was giving him that false sense of security, and you screw it up. Way to go

rofl.

I'm a good guy fellas, plus i'm stoned and am in a very good mood despite me having to work in the morning at 6. ><"

Quote by Nelsean
rofl.

I'm a good guy fellas, plus i'm stoned and am in a very good mood despite me having to work in the morning at 6. ><"

So in like 4 hours from now for you?
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
So in like 4 hours from now for you?

Oh shit....

I didn't notice it was 2am hahaha. Meh, i'll go to sleep in an hour rofl.

You're insane . During the summer I'd get home, eat, BS for about two hours and then sleep. Granted, I was working 70 hour work weeks, but still.
Quote by lolmnt