Ok lets say you're at a little get together with friends and one of them is drunk of his ass and on xanax. He come up to you and tries to start shit over stupid things.

And he tries to initiate a fight. What do you do? Do you try and calm him down and tell him its just the drugs and alcohol talking, or do you stoop to his level and engage him in a fight.

This happened to me tonight and i did a mixture of both. whenever he came after me i pushed him back but i never threw any punches. I just tried to calm him down.

but i did threaten to kill him with a bat haha.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together

In one of these.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
His first problem is being drunk and on xanax. You should've told him to leave, or gathered a bunch of people to do it with you.

well it was his house so i doubt that would of worked hah.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
hmmmmmm beer+zanex+stupidity=hellz drunk.

hellz drunk+cold water= angry drunk.

angry drunk+sleeping pills= asleep drunk.

asleep drunk= good drunk
agree with whatever they say and act interested in what their saying. then as soon as they get a drink move to a differant location
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Quote by smashyourguitar

asleep drunk= good drunk

That shits funny!
However, I don't believe sleeping pills and alcohol mixed together is good for anybody

But uuuh, I guess if said drunk refuses to calm down, even after you've been perfectly reasonable with him, it's fair to give him a good smack to the face and such.
Deterrence is key: hang out with people who aren't that stupid regardless of their level of intoxication.
It depends on the situation, sometimes I've lost my cool and taken them up on their fight offer and just flattened them. Sometimes it'd better to walk away or just admit you're wrong or whatever and offer them a beer even if you weren't in the wrong.
Quote by smashyourguitar

asleep drunk= good drunk

Angry drunk + sleeping pills = Dead drunk

Dead drunk = problem with the cops

Lye + Bathtub + Dead Drunk = Problem with plumber

Plumber + Baseball bat = fun time playing baseball.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I simply use my iPhone "iDrunk Handler" app. Seriously, the innovative uses for that thing are endless!
If they're a bunch of random drunks you run into that try to start a fight, you could try asking one of them to "help you out" and get their mates to **** off, I think that generally works. Or you could confuse them with some bizarre non-sequitur, although that could fail completely.

I don't have anything relevant to say, though. I've never known any violent drunks.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Nov 14, 2009,
Sit them on their ass.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by consecutive e

yeah i have been drinking since about noon today i am effing wasted.
Quote by deathdrummer
hey dude iam drunk right now, what are you going to do about it?

I'm going to send an angry email to the sites administrator to request you be ejected from this forum
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I put him in the rear naked sleeper hold.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by i love alanis
well it was his house so i doubt that would of worked hah.

In that case, I would have simply left, then come back first thing in the morning when he was hung over and asked him why he treated me like that and explain that it's an important question because the only way he's going to avoid me getting some form of humiliating revenge on him is to answer the question correctly. (the answer to the question is of course that he is an idiot.)
In my experience, people who are drunk are usually very distractable. Tell him to go somewhere else and he probably will, if you're enthusiastic about it,
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes