This City Is Burning & Pages.

They've been on my UG profile for a while, but i just RE-uploaded them onto my myspace after mixing them/editing them a little bit more. Check it out and let me know what you think of the two songs (This City Is Burning & Pages)

www.myspace.com/CoastToCoastSJ

(it's on the myspace)
(demos are on my UG profile if you're interested)
SJ, CA, ftw!
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
hey man remember me? =]
your recordings are coming on really well now! huge improvement from what they used to be
your songs are also getting alot better!

This City Is Burning is sounding really good i love the chorus =D its pretty senses faily
The quiet bit sounds well nice too! and the whole song flows together well

Pages is even better! man im really impressed with how well you're coming on!
This one sounds alot like a skylit drive and kinda saosiny, but its really good i love the tones and the reverb and phaser really suits the guitars

I can hear your influences in your music! Sounding good man =]
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
hey man remember me? =]
your recordings are coming on really well now! huge improvement from what they used to be
your songs are also getting alot better!

This City Is Burning is sounding really good i love the chorus =D its pretty senses faily
The quiet bit sounds well nice too! and the whole song flows together well

Pages is even better! man im really impressed with how well you're coming on!
This one sounds alot like a skylit drive and kinda saosiny, but its really good i love the tones and the reverb and phaser really suits the guitars

I can hear your influences in your music! Sounding good man =]

haha thanks dude! yeah i remember going to you when i first started learning how to record, and that was like what, a year ago? haha but yeah thanks for the feedback. I also love how your songs progressed like crazily, they're pro sounding now