Didn't really know where to put this, so i decided to put it here. Any one else in Australia have Year 12 Musicianship exams coming up or already had them, did u find it hard, did you find it easy etc. Post all here.
Last edited by JAZZ_MAN919 at Nov 14, 2009,
As in, for the HSC? The performances, or the aural exams?

EDIT: It's barely relevant, but **** it. I did a composition for one of the electives in the HSC, and told my music teacher about this choice early in the year. Took ages writing it, as usual, took even longer to learn it, and since it was my first time ever producing a full song, took ages recording it. Re-recorded it a few times because I wasn't happy with the tones. I ended up with an 11 minute symphonic prog metal epic. A week before it's due, my music teacher tells me, for the first time, that it has a limit of 4 minutes.

GRAAAGHHHHGHGHGHGHH.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Nov 14, 2009,
Quote by JAZZ_MAN919
Didn't really know where to put this, so i decided to put it here. Any one else in Australia have Year 12 Musicianship exams coming up or already had them, did u find it hard, did you find it easy etc. Post all here.

im doing my final one on friday, 20 minute recital. i did a theory one last year, if you study hard its not to bad, but if you are unperpared you will find it hard.
na, i'm talking about the theory part of the exam, with melodic and rhythmic dictation etc.