Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you knew any cheap, plug into computer recording equipment? (Yea I don't know what it's called lol) I'm just looking for something that doesn't cost an arm and leg and sounds half decent.

Also, do these things come with software for mixing or are they sold separately?

Thanks in advance
http://www.expressmusicstore.co.uk/products.asp?code=68246

Cheap and cheerful, they do better models but i just went on price here. Bare in mind you'll need some sort of multi-track recording software along with this which is NOT cheap.
Edit: i recomend this http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/39914-steinberg-cubase-studio-5-educational-.html?&gclid=CLi4yK3Uip4CFU0B4wodQHtBpA
but alot of people don't like cubase, all down to personal choice i guess.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Last edited by alkalineweeman at Nov 14, 2009,
^That's exactly what I use to record. But I use it along with Audacity, which is a multi-track recording program that you can download for free.
Where would I get said software? Any brand names or something so I can look into it?
Quote by Tubes_269
Where would I get said software? Any brand names or something so I can look into it?

Check my OP i edited.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Just downloaded Audacity, it looks pretty good considering it was free.
If leephan is vouching for the line 6 than I will consder getting one, seems like a simple piece of kit for someone just starting recording like me.

Thanks guys :P
theres a whole friggin thread on this forum...
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355