Hey, after a couple years of searching I've finally got a band I really dig together. We're influenced by the likes of Muse, U2, Coldplay, and Radiohead. I like to think that we're accessible but not boring. Anyway, check out our recordings, and be sure to add us on myspace or facebook! If you ever wanna talk to us on those sites, feel free, I always try to respond to comments and messages as quickly as possible.

www.myspace.com/theparanormalsmusic
www.facebook.com/theparanormals
Nice Song man! I listened to your band on MySpace and I like your song (My Own truth). I like the Intro a lot and the verse is great because we get to hear the voice which I think sounds good
I do really like all the guitar bits and the drumming is sweet. Let the bassist know he is doing sweet to because I love what he is doing.

I also love the Cover of Plug in Baby! Real good stuff. I live kinda near Exeter and go into Mansons sometimes. They have one of MBs guitars on display in there. I haven't been in since they released the MB-1 with the chaos pad though. That guitar looks pretty cool
Haha much appreciated man. I'm the bassist, I'll be sure to pass on your compliments to Matt and Johnny (guitarist/singer and drummer).

I'd love to get my hands on one of the MBs w/ the chaos pad though, those things are sexy as hell. I've always kind of wanted to get something like that put on one of my basses.
Oh, Your the bassist! Sweet. The MBs do look sweet. My friend just told me he went in the other day and there was some guy testing one out and he was pulling bad faces and didn't have a go for long.....

I reckon it might feel nice to play though! Also, a chaos pad on a bass would be pure awesome!
Yeah Matt Bellamy's one of my favorite guitarists, I absolutely love his sound. I've thought about putting the guts of an overdrive pedal into one of my basses for a while, and the chaos pad would be awesome as well. I've got a bass and drums side project with my drummer that I think the chaos pad and extra distortion would be awesome for.
Nice song, and you guys manage to keep it interesting! Awesome singing too... Muse covers probably aren't too easy vocal-wise, haha. What are you guys recording with?
Hey man yall sound pretty good. I liked your Plug In Baby cover a lot, yall really sounded like Muse. My Own Truth was really good too. Keep on playin!
Quote by alex_13
Nice song, and you guys manage to keep it interesting! Awesome singing too... Muse covers probably aren't too easy vocal-wise, haha. What are you guys recording with?

Yeah we got really lucky with our singer, the guy's absolutely perfect for this band.

We recorded from a mixing board directly into Audacity. We recorded all the instruments, then recorded the vocals and mixed them appropriately so our singer could hear himself. Our singer/guitarist uses a Fender MIM Telecaster through a Digitech Whammy and a MXR Carbon Copy Delay into a Marshall MG, I used a Schecter Stiletto V through a EHX Bass Big Muff and a Boss ODB-3 into an Ibanez SW100, and our drummer uses Ludwig Maple drums and Zildjian (I dunno exactly what kind) cymbals. We mic'd the guitar amp, ran the bass amp direct, and used one overhead mic, one mic for the snare, and one mic for the bass drum on the drums.

Quote by knights70
Hey man yall sound pretty good. I liked your Plug In Baby cover a lot, yall really sounded like Muse. My Own Truth was really good too. Keep on playin!

Thanks man, I'll be sure to update over here every time we add some stuff to our myspace/facebook.