a 1983 Marshall JCM 800 112 combo?

I found one for sale and the guy says 1000 usd but that seems a bit high, i was thinking somewhere around 850 to 900, how much do you think its worth?
Take the condition into consideration. If it's in really good cosmetic condition, then it might be a decent deal. But if not, then I agree with you.
its in fine, its got your average amount of wear and tear for an old amp and inside its good, I did think of that, but tis a stock speaker and average amount of wear and tear, I though 900 was plenty for it, I could be wrong though, neither of use really knew what to charge, i don't want to totally lowball him, but I also want a decent deal
if you look hard you can find them for 550-700 I say wait.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
if you look hard you can find them for 550-700 I say wait.

really?

I've been looking for a while and the cheapest JCM 800 I've ever seen was 850, of any year
where could I find one this cheap, my CL isn't so great, I have one shop that carries good used stuff, but its all over priced and I found this one on TGP, I haven't seen a better deal on one, so any suggestions where to find it?