Song that me and a friend wrote. He uses this account to so i better give him credit too... I had the idea, he made it happen. Drums are choppy becasue we wrote this before we "bought " GP5.

C4C as well!
Attachments:
UG.gp5
UG.gp4

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Last edited by OctoberWind at Nov 15, 2009,
Cool, could you check out my piece, thanks. Its an etude, not super musical.
Tell me what you think.
well, its okay at the best
the intro does its work fine
but the drums are really choppy, you could have been better off using 46 hats or even the 57 cymbals for every 1/4th beat instead of the way you have used
and when the song hasnt even started, you put in a break? didnt understand the use of it
the lead part is good
i am thinking this is more of an incomplete song so work on it, it has good potential imo
c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229148
Ingtro was nice. Chorus was nice, but not really Chorusy if you know what I mean. It sounded more like a verse and a chorus together. I like the Overdriven overdubs/solo. Pretty nice, too short, and needs that Piano. 8/10 considering it's unfinished.
Crit mine please?
I should really put it back in my sig.
Last edited by jimmyled at Nov 14, 2009,
Everyone's commenting on the drums! They werent this way in GP4, I dont know why they re choppy now but they were'nt when we wrote it!

Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
All the riffs and the writing are good, but it doesn't feel like there's much energy to it. In my opinion, you should write a different chorus, and use your current one as a pre-chorus.
Thanks for the crit. This was one of the first songs me and my friend ever wrote, re-writing is going to happen. We haven't really looked at this song in at least a year haha.

Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew