I'm looking to change from silver hardware to gold on my Tokai LP Copy. How would I go about doing this? Is there anything in particular I need to look out for? Is it hard, or is it a simple couple hour job?
..and pickup covers, are they hard to change? Or is it a slip on slip off kinda job?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Well the bridge is easy to change along with the volume and tone knobs. All I know about the pickups is that they screwed on and I think even solderd.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
you want to make sure they're the right size (obviously enough). Some companies use metric, some use imperial, measurements.

pickup covers is harder, you have to solder them on, i believe, and wax pot them. if you're not that fussed on the stock pickups it'd probably be easier to just buy new, better pickups which already have the gold covers installed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Try gfs stuff(guitarfetish.com)

I'm doing the same thing with my les Paul
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat