in a shop near where i live they have a BC rich KKV signature (the best one) with bare knuckle nailbombs in it for £500, ive played it and it sounds great. but i've also always loved Gibson Explorers, should i save up some more and get one of these? is it worth it? (never played one btw)
however i mostly play in about B standard, C standard so would getting a baritone or a 7 string benefit me more?
any recommendations would be great, anything under about £1000 if you can justify the price
what's your amp, what can you realistically save (without having to wait, like, 10 years, or forgo other expenses and stuff you need more than guitars), and what type of music? I'm guessing metal, but what type? does it need to be versatile?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the metal i play is sludge, stoner, doom, stuff like melvins and crowbar. i earn about £250 a month that i could realistically save. doesn't have to be versatile and i play my guitar through guitar rig 3 on my computer to a pair of expensive speakers
ok, thanks. I'm not too well up on that type of metal. I'm also not too well up on modellers like the one you use. Do you need a floyd?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?