Sorry about this. I know this is probably a stupid question, but I need help.

I've never played on any tuning lower than Eb Standard, so I've always used 9 gauge strings. (Super Slinkys)

Anyways, now that I'm into more br00tal music, I wanted to be able to tune down to at least Drop C, but still be able to shred on Standard. I don't want to have to switch guitars for this, and if I need to, I'll just get used to the thick strings.

Anyways, what string sizes should I get for D Standard and Drop C? I'm thinking 10s or 11s...
Ernie Ball Skinny-top heavy-Bottom's may be good....basically something like 10's on the 3 high strings, but thicker strings for the EAD.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Quote by LEPIV
Ernie Ball Skinny-top heavy-Bottom's may be good....basically something like 10's on the 3 high strings, but thicker strings for the EAD.

Yeah I think it's from a pack of 12's on the heavier strings.
I use d'addario med. tops-heavy bottoms for my D standard guitar.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by LEPIV

Those are better for drop tunings.

D'Addario heavys or Ernie Ball med-lights are good. They're both .012-.054.