Geez, I haven't been in GG&A for a really long time.

Anyway, so I've got a Tubescreamer, I've got a Big Muff (which reminds me, I have to change my sig sometime) and now to satisfy all my tonal needs, I need something to get a tone that's close to Slash's tone while he was in Guns N Roses/Slash's Snakepit. I've been recommended an MI Audio Crunch Box, but I'd like some other options so I can get what I think is best for me.
Look at the Rothwell Hellbender, ProGuitarShop did a video of it, great sounding pedal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is4sFNZeuwQ
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Jak Archer
Look at the Rothwell Hellbender, ProGuitarShop did a video of it, great sounding pedal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is4sFNZeuwQ

Even though is sounds great, it's almost $200 I think I may be able to get something just as good for a lower price, but so far this one is at the top of my list.
Check out the dunlop crybaby slash theres a dist on it that models slash's tone, i'm not 100% if you can use the dist on its own, i actually have this pedal but it takes 2 batt's so i never use it, tip buy an 18v power supply
Quote by HEXAGRAM66
Check out the dunlop crybaby slash theres a dist on it that models slash's tone, i'm not 100% if you can use the dist on its own, i actually have this pedal but it takes 2 batt's so i never use it, tip buy an 18v power supply

No, you can't get the distortion on it's own... It's just that the Slash signature Crybaby can handle a little more gain than a regular Crybaby.
Quote by HEXAGRAM66

No it doesn't, it's bloody awful distortion.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Your Blackheart is already a Marshally sound,so set the gain on your TS to 0 and the level to 10. This will boost it into GNR territory.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
Even though is sounds great, it's almost $200 I think I may be able to get something just as good for a lower price, but so far this one is at the top of my list.

Even though it is £130 it is wort it!
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
Your Blackheart is already a Marshally sound,so set the gain on your TS to 0 and the level to 10. This will boost it into GNR territory.

+1, this should wprk just fine.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
lovepedal purpleplexi if you can find one
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
in4b Slash's fingers.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.