What causes Grey Hair? Stress? Genetics? Environment? Ect?

Im 16, And where My hair grows (You know that single spot on your head where you have a space in your hair? That spot) I have Grey Hair. Its not actually grey though, its Like a bright Silver/White...

Ive had comments about this single strand of grey hair, maybe 20-30 Hairs in a group, and Im wondering why I have this...

I just had My brother pull them all out because I was pissed off about people going "Did you know you have grey hair?" or "OMG YOU HAVE GREY HAIR!" And I took them all, put them together and had a strand about the size of a .042 String...

Anyone have Experience with young people having Grey hair?
But if you pull it out, 5 more will take its place!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
it sounds like your parents have been telling you "dont worry hunny, EVERYONE has a single spot on their head where no hair grows, and grey hair when they're 16" since you were little
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by So-Cal
dye your hair

Why?
There is nothing wrong with a bit of silver in your hair.

On a similar note though, a friend of mine has a single grey hair in his beard that is at least twice as long as all the other hairs. Its weird.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by JAHellraiser
it sounds like your parents have been telling you "dont worry hunny, EVERYONE has a single spot on their head where no hair grows, and grey hair when they're 16" since you were little

My Parents have been wondering too lol...

When my mom cut my hair once (I think I was 14 or so) She noticed the patch...

Thank you Deliriumbassist.

Well, I shouldn't have to worry about them for a while Since they got pulled... On a side note, one of them was like a Foot and a Half!
Last edited by Life Is Brutal at Nov 14, 2009,
I have the exact same thing man. Just a single clump on the top of my head. People only mention it when I sit down though, seeing as I'm taller than everyone I know.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
What causes Grey Hair? Stress? Genetics? Environment? Ect?

Im 16, And where My hair grows (You know that single spot on your head where you have a space in your hair? That spot) I have Grey Hair. Its not actually grey though, its Like a bright Silver/White...

Ive had comments about this single strand of grey hair, maybe 20-30 Hairs in a group, and Im wondering why I have this...

I just had My brother pull them all out because I was pissed off about people going "Did you know you have grey hair?" or "OMG YOU HAVE GREY HAIR!" And I took them all, put them together and had a strand about the size of a .042 String...

Anyone have Experience with young people having Grey hair?

Same thing is happening to me lol..i just embrace it to be honest.

Although finding out my mum went completely grey when she was 18 kinda scares me because im 18 next week lmfao
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
apprently some places can grow hair without the right DNA so there are no pigments in it makeing it just white

i think not too sure
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
My hair started going grey when i was 14. it's a pain in the ass when people keep telling you that you have grey hair, its ****ing embarrasing. i just wear a beanie when i leave the house now. less hassle.
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100