So some people went out and bought me a CD and anyways I feel kinda bad like i couldv'e just bought it myself... anyone else ever get this feeling (dislike of people spending money on you)
Not really. Makes me feel appreciated.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
i feel bad when people buy me stuff because even if i like what they got me, i always get the impression that when i thank them, i come across as insincere. Then i feel guilty.
I hate it.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Not really, since i buy stuff for people.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I don't like it much either. But I buy shit for others, I think it depends on the person.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by jimmy_neutron
i feel bad when people buy me stuff because even if i like what they got me, i always get the impression that when i thank them, i come across as insincere. Then i feel guilty.

THIS
is exactly what i meen
Barely happens to me, I just feel bad when someone gives me money (other than as a gift)
Quote by itchy guitar
Not really. Makes me feel appreciated.

this.. + it's a free CD ffs!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Oroborous
No, but probably because that never happens to me.

This is probably the same for me.
DeVillains!
Yeah, I feel so bad. I also have this one friend who always buys me food and shit even if he doesnt get to eat.
i never let them spend money on me, and if they do i always find a way to pay them back
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I'll probably feel bad about this next year when I start making my own income.
I do feel bad when people give me money and I spend it on something they think is useless to me.

example: I got $20 from my Grandma. I spent it on a slide.
Last edited by StringAssassin at Nov 14, 2009,
Quote by jimmy_neutron
This.
Quote by jimmy_neutron

word.

i have no idea how to show my gratitude
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Yeah my friend buys me stuff all the time and I hate it. I try to refuse, but he always forces it on me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If I'm there when they buy it, then I feel like a mooch for not paying for it.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I do sometimes. :/
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
if they're not in my immediate family and it's not my birthday or christmas, i do fell a little guilty
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Now when you pay for it back...
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Unless it's my parents or something like that, I always feel weird about it. Same with doors being held open.
Quote by Ippon
Strange! I try to do more nice things for them so they can buy me more stuff. They do the same. They = girls.

I suppose if you have BO, no teeth, zero charm, etc. it could be your plan.

Last edited by Nemm at Nov 14, 2009,
I find the older I get, the more I feel like a sponge instead of being like "score, free stuff" unless it isn't something I really need... With the exception being that it's something I really don't need. I wouldn't feel bad about my parents buying me a computer desk, but I don't want them to buy me groceries, for example, and I hated that my friend paid my way into a concert last month.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
I find the older I get, the more I feel like a sponge instead of being like "score, free stuff" unless it isn't something I really need... With the exception being that it's something I really don't need. I wouldn't feel bad about my parents buying me a computer desk, but I don't want them to buy me groceries, for example, and I hated that my friend paid my way into a concert last month.

Yeah.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Not really, but then again, no one really goes out and gets me anything anyway
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I feel bad when my parents have to fork out money for something I need. Also, when I happen to be with my friends parents and they buy me and others food or something of that sort.
LARGE TEXT
I feel terrible. Some guy gave me £5 last weekend to get booze, just cos he overheard I was skint. I don't even like the guy. Then he told his friend, who I'm a bit intimate with, and she gave me £20.

The people I work with make me soup every week as well...

Feel like a scrounger even though they force it into my hand.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Yeah. It feels like I should have put it to better use.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama