Well, I have been trying to get it for the last hour or so. I have two humbuckers, two volumes and a tone. I guess I am trying to bypass the necks volume pot real quick here, tried soldering the same wires to the bridge volume, but then my bridge pickup didnt work. The volume doesn't even need to work, i just need to be able to switch between the two, and still have my bridge volume.

Thanks!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Oh shit, wrong forum. Mods?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Not sure if this works for volume, but it works for tone. There's no reason it shouldn't work here.

If you disassemble the pot (usually they pop open with a flat-head screwdriver, assuming they pop open at all), you can take it all apart. How a pot works is it bleeds off X amount of the signal to the ground. There's a small PCB disc inside the pot. Hold it so the gap is pointing up. The part at 11:00 is all off, and the part at 1:00 is all on. Brush some nail polish, enamel paint, or anything fast-drying and flat onto the 1:00 part. If you have watery superglue, you might even be able to glue on a small piece of packaging plastic, assuming it fits in the pot.

When you put the pot back together, the all-on setting should bypass the volume pot entirely. This may make your gruitar a little more trebly, but it should solve the problem.