hey, i'm just wondering her,e, because my mom wont buy me the 600$ tube vyper, i was going to ask her for the 200$ Sanpera 2 foot pedal for it. But i'm just wondering, can you hook it up to a different amp, like, a practace amp for now( until i get the vyper) so basicly , my question is:

UG, can I hook up a Sanpera 2 foot pedal to a vyper and it works just as well?

btw, i am aware that it wont sound the exactsame as it would threw the vyper because of the different amps. I aint that dumb

Thanks!
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
you can use the Sanpera on a Vypyr 30,75,T60, 100,T120C , T120H
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by tryhonesty
hey, i'm just wondering her,e, because my mom wont buy me the 600$ tube vyper, i was going to ask her for the 200$ Sanpera 2 foot pedal for it. But i'm just wondering, can you hook it up to a different amp, like, a practace amp for now( until i get the vyper) so basicly , my question is:

UG, can I hook up a Sanpera 2 foot pedal to a vyper and it works just as well?

btw, i am aware that it wont sound the exactsame as it would threw the vyper because of the different amps. I aint that dumb

Thanks!

Your mum has a good call.

Pay for at least part of the cost of the amp yourself.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
wai

the Vypyr tube 60 is only 450
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Get the Vypyr Tube 60 and then the Sanpera II. You don't exactly "need" a 2x12, and if you're as young as you seem to be (judging by your grammar and reliance upon your mother) I doubt you'd be able to manage carrying the Tube 120 around.

To answer your question: I doubt the Sanpera would be able to work on any other amp, especially given that it requires a MIDI port to function.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Nov 14, 2009,