So anyway, as the title says I need a new amp..
Currently using: A Jackson DK2M
http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/35W-Electric-Guitar-Amp-with-Reverb/7H8
With a Boss DS-1. Which isnt great tbh.

Anywho, christmas is fast approaching and I have been looking at new amps... and looked at tube amps.. been looking at the blackstar ht-5 combo and the blackheart handsome devil combo (what do you guys think of these?) and not really sure what to do.. whether i should delve into the realm of the tube amps or not.. As the title said I really don't know anything about amps... Basically what I want to know is any other alternative amps I should check out while im waiting to try out the two I mentioned (I need options! ) because im clueless haha.

The facts:
Budget: £300 ($500)
Genres: Metal, rock, classic rock, blues (basically a bit of everything)
Uses: At home Practicing

Any helps appreciated
Cheers.
Don't go with the VJ, the HT-5 will be fine but a little more down the line you may want to invest in an OD pedal.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
hmm, Been looking at reviews and demo and such on the blackstar ht-5 and it looks like the best option atm and yeah thats the general impression i got from reviews and such that an OD pedal is a good idea.. Cheers for the input chaps.
Between the two... Handsome Devil and a good OD (Fulltone OCD or Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret).
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Peavey vypyr tube 60
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol