So I finally had enough and was ready to go buy a peavey millenium however I just felt if I wanted a couple days something would pop up. Picked up this bad boy used at a phenomenal price and I am looking forward to practicing then hopefully putting a rig together in a few months. Thanks for all the advice I couldn't be any more happy with it!

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss147/d_byrne23/DSC00252.jpg
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss147/d_byrne23/DSC00250.jpg

Sorry for the quality, lighting was iffy in that room because I'm working on it. Thanks again oh btw it's a Stiletto Extreme. The finish is absolutely gorgeous I am thrilled with it!
That is one sexy bass.

Congratulations, and happy NBD!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
HNBD brah

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
whoa!! That's one nice bass you have there!

HNBD!
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Thanks everyone, it was ug bass forum recommended so I was happy when I saw the sellers ad come up haha
HNBD, nothing better then that new bass smell
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Haha I know, now begins the work of buying a case, and my first pack of bass strings (unsure whether to go with flat or roundwound)...oh the stress haha
We have the same bass man.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Quote by rafa7008
How does it feel? I'm looking forward a Stiletto

Feels amazing..hard to compare considering it's my first bass. When I originally tried the stilettos in the store they just felt right. The neck didn't feel paper thin or too bulky, tone sounded great for what I was looking for. I now just have to practice and hopefully soon enough I can put a rig together and work on making some songs of my own. Thanks again