Lol thats large.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
2k, sure why not? I'll paypal you this tonight!
Seriously, I doubt anyone will buy that, he should sell them individually.
Quote by Sguit

He's probably worked so long on it, it'll just feel wrong parting it out, like if you spent ages on a car. Im guessing
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Sguit

Yea, it's doubtful someone will want exactly what's on the board. He has about 7 or 8 ODs and only 1 fuzz (that I noticed)!
I'm pretty sure I've seen the owner of that post a photo of it on some forum
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
There an ocd so its good in my book

Ocd=
GEAR

1966 MUSTANG

valveking 112

markley tuner
Ernie Ball Wah
digitech whammy
fulltone ocd
usa big muff
boss dd7
boss rc-2

Quote by simpleben09
You sir have a mean ass rig. Have a great day.
Quote by gregs1020
probably stolen.

oh yeah i never thought about that.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
wouldn't be stolen. The thief won't be able to describe each pedal and value it properly.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
If you spot that he's selling it off individually you get your ass back in here and tell us
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

It's very weird that there's no explanation whatsoever of why it's being sold. That clearly took years to build.

I have a decent amount of pedals myself (though not even close to that) but whenever I see something that insane, I just imagine sticking my toe out for something in the back row, missing or losing my balance and stumbling, flopping onto the board, which turns on a ton of random effects while screwing with the settings of others, and then everything goes black in a howl of feedback and looping noise.

Which is actually kind of a cool way to end a show, I guess, but still... not really what I'm after.

EDIT:
Quote by GaijinFoot
wouldn't be stolen. The thief won't be able to describe each pedal and value it properly.

I dunno. People have killed for less. Maybe the other guitarist in the band had that guy rub his board in his face one too many times, and went off the deep end. This could be a new Law and Order episode in the making. An SVU, episode, if the bitter GAS-ing guitarist decided to sodomize the pedalboard owner first. Dunno about you but my fingers sure are crossed.
Last edited by Black13AB at Nov 14, 2009,
Quote by GaijinFoot

Unless the theif plays guitar
I hate my sig
Have you guys thought about how much that thing has to weigh? I have a tiny board compared to that and mine is nearing 40 pounds.

If it was stolen, they must have been pretty damn strong, and sneaky.
Quote by Black13AB

I have a decent amount of pedals myself (though not even close to that) but whenever I see something that insane, I just imagine sticking my toe out for something in the back row, missing or losing my balance and stumbling, flopping onto the board, which turns on a ton of random effects while screwing with the settings of others, and then everything goes black in a howl of feedback and looping noise, all that on my band's first live perfomance in the middle of a song, just before my solo

*fixed
Quote by Sguit
*fixed

Ha, good catch. I imagine it as sort of like the beginning of School of Rock.

...And then somebody steals the board and sells it and the cycle begins anew.

Maybe the board is cursed, and causes disaster wherever it goes? That would explain the lack of reason for selling. Sort of a Monkey's Paw sort of deal. But way more expensive, and probably not as smelly.
Someone could buy this and sell the pedals on eBay and make a bit of a profit, especially if he still has boxes.