Is it illegal for someone to take pictures of people without their consent/knowing (in school for example) and post them on facebook?
No
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
No.....

They can put them on a big ****ing billboard and they have nothing to say about it...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
nah man your safe, keep taking them.....

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
If it's going in a newspaper or in a press release or company website, and you are under 18 they generally get parental consent... not because it's illegal, but because people may press charges
Quote by Nexium
No.....

They can put them on a big ****ing billboard and they have nothing to say about it...

facebook, no

this, yes. If you're putting someones face in a public place like tv or a billboard you would have to get a consent waver signed. that's why peoples faces are blurred out on tv.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Okay, because I saw an album on facebook of "hidden camera" shots from around school, and it seemed kind of odd.

I'm pretty sure our school doesn't allow it though, and you could get in trouble if they find it.
Happened to me man, was shocked for a couple of seconds, and then was all like:

Hey this girls taking photos of me without me knowing... Awesome.
-no sig-
Quote by Al4Project
Happened to me man, was shocked for a couple of seconds, and then was all like:

Hey this guy's taking photos of me without me knowing... Awesome.

Fixed
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
No fo course not, Facebook want as many identities and photographs as possible.

All in all Facebook is a theme park attraction for people willing to give away their information for free.

In return you are targeted by marketers and advertising. Your information is sold to companies so it can be put into demographic data for research.

All in all Facebook is compiling the biggest database of the peoples information and identities.

Google, Facebook, Youtube .... These are all in an orgy of data hungry conniptions.
I believe it's fine as long as the photos and videos aren't published or used for commercial purposes.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by HandCreamForFun

All in all Facebook is a theme park attraction for people willing to give away their information for free.

In return you are targeted by marketers and advertising. Your information is sold to companies so it can be put into demographic data for research.

All in all Facebook is compiling the biggest database of the peoples information and identities.

Google, Facebook, Youtube .... These are all in an orgy of data hungry conniptions.

This...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by HandCreamForFun

*runs into room, locks door, and puts on tin-foil hat*
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by Nexium
This...

Furthermore, question the use of 'Beacon' which apparently has been made redundant. In my opinion they have just renamed a new generation of data hunter. It's a program that tracks you through a flurry of websites, both externally and internally.

Also question their regulation of the Facebook 'Status'. A team of people monitor peoples chosen words when updating.

I don't mind being regulated, because I know I am an innocent healthy internet goer, as long as I am not bombarded with advertisements and blatant attempts to sell me stuff or fill in questionnaires.

The internet however is filled with weirdos that have extremist views on subjects.

I'm surprised Youtube allows people to spite others with foul, racist and extremist language.

Moreover, in the world of business; Data = Money
Last edited by HandCreamForFun at Nov 14, 2009,
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist
*runs into room, locks door, and puts on tin-foil hat*

I was thinking the same thing after I read it.
No
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Yeah, you can go to prison for that. You'll be put in the nonce wing, for having people in pictures. What a terrible crime.

/sarcasm
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar