Ok here's the lowdown. Tonight is Bartender's Choice Night and you, Pit, are my bartender. I'm planning on having a drink or eight and who better to suggest a liquid of inebriation than you damn Pit apes.

A few things to consider. I must be able find the liquor(s) required at the local liquor store. Also any extremely rare or non-existent drinks like the "Vesper Martini" don't really help me. Please post the recipe along with any required items or tools such as limes, shaker, etc...

So what'll it be?

P.S. I will be choosing a suggestion. I will post my decision later tonight
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Roofie-colada.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeast Infection: 2 parts red wine to 1 part milk.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
moonshine ftw
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
....Go with the yeast infection
COLORS!

OMG

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Also, people who wear Monster swag are automatically douches.
Mojito:

rum, club soda, lime, mint, and sugar.

Put a few slices of lime, spoonful of sugar, and a couple mint leaves in a glass. Crush them with a mortar to extract their juices. Add ice and mix 1 part rum with 3.5-4 part club soda.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Angry Cossak

2 shots of vodka
1 shot of Kahlua
2 Shots of Jager
Topped up with coke.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Have some good old sea-faring navy Grog:

2 oz. Dark Rum
2 oz. Hot Water
2/3 oz. Lime Juice
1 tsp. Brown Sugar
2 Cloves
1 Cinnamon Stick

Combine all the ingredients in a small sauce pan. Heat until the sugar is dissolved. Strain into a footed mug.

Or if you want a more tropical version: "A commonly-found recipe in the Caribbean includes water, light rum, grapefruit juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, cinnamon, and honey."
Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster- Terran version

1 oz. EverClear
4 oz. Bombay Sapphire or Jeremiah Weed
4 oz. Cold Wild Turkey
2 oz. Herredura Tequila
5 oz. Rum
1 worm from bottle of Mezcla
2 oz. Gatorade
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Joeman Juice (sorta invented by my friend Scott Joeman. He made it by mixing what he had.)

1 part Rum
1 part Peach Tree (Peach Schnapps)
1 part Mountain Dew

You can actually change the amount of Mt Dew, it's easiest to guess. After you get used to mixing it you can tell how you like it based on the color.
I've been drinking gimlets all night (2 shots of gin, add sweetened lime juice to taste good shit (you can also make them with vodka. Also whats so hard about a Vesper? it's just gin, vodka and vermouth.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist
Ok here's the lowdown. Tonight is Bartender's Choice Night and you, Pit, are my bartender. I'm planning on having a drink or eight and who better to suggest a liquid of inebriation than you damn Pit apes.

A few things to consider. I must be able find the liquor(s) required at the local liquor store. Also any extremely rare or non-existent drinks like the "Vesper Martini" don't really help me. Please post the recipe along with any required items or tools such as limes, shaker, etc...

So what'll it be?

P.S. I will be choosing a suggestion. I will post my decision later tonight

Anyone.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Drink actual liquor, pussy.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
Drink actual liquor, pussy.

most mixed drinks have a pretty substantial amount of actual liquor, dumbass....

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I've been drinking gimlets all night (2 shots of gin, add sweetened lime juice to taste good shit (you can also make them with vodka. Also whats so hard about a Vesper? it's just gin, vodka and vermouth.

The specific vodka, gin, and vermouth he uses are no longer in existence.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Vapour Lock.

1 x Coke glass
1 x shot glass
1 x saucer
1 x straw
1 x fire device (lighter, match)

Black Sambuca (Opel Nera or similar)
Vodka or Green Chatreuese

1. Place shot glass on saucer - fill 95% with black samuca
2. Fill with vodka/green chatreuse. Let spill down the sides of the shot glass a little, there is a saucer there, it is ok.
3. Light the shot
4. Cover the shot with the inverted coke glass.
5. When the flame has burned all the oxygen in the glass and extinguished itself, lift the glass and place your hand underneath, trapping as much gas as possible in the glass.
6. Take the shot
7. Stick the straw into the glass by sliding it between your hand and the glass. Breath the vapour deeply through the straw.

Repeat.
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist
The specific vodka, gin, and vermouth he uses are no longer in existence.

he doesn't specify the type of vodka, and Gordons Gin is very much still in existence, there are equivalences to the Kina lillet specified in the original version (closest being lillet blanc)

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
he doesn't specify the type of vodka, and Gordons Gin is very much still in existence, there are equivalences to the Kina lillet specified in the original version (closest being lillet blanc)

I just youtube'd it and I believe you win this round...not sure who told me otherwise but they should be strung up and tortured with a rusty spoon.
Quote by Wikipedia.org