I like it, but it could use a bassline. Nothing complex, but something with a good rhythm. If you want, I could give you my take on one.

C4C? The links in my sig could use it, especially Projecta 43.
Quote by herby190
I like it, but it could use a bassline. Nothing complex, but something with a good rhythm. If you want, I could give you my take on one.

C4C? The links in my sig could use it, especially Projecta 43.

Yeah, gp ahead if you'd like. I didn't bother to add one, since they always tend to suck when I do them. q:
I liked it.

Everything in the 4/4 section of the song was really nice. Good rhythm guitar, great lead guitar. As mentioned it could use some bass though.

Thing's kinda fell apart when the time sig changed though. The guitars worked fine, but the drums were extremely awkward, and gave it this really choppy sound.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22281379#post22281379
in terms of the guitar etc it was pretty good, but the drums were very... Clashing? Sounded odd.

They might sound good in a studio recording with the right mixing etc, but on guitar pro they're not hte best in teh world.

Keep working onit and upload the rest when you've completed it please
Yeah, I'm not that good at making drums, but I was sure I needed them.

I remade the drums for the time-sig, and added a bassline. And, about the distorted guitars, to you think it fits, or should I keep it clean?
Attachments:
Thoughts.gp5
Thoughts.gp4
Thoughts.mid
Nice guitars, pity you don't use RSE. The drums need some reworking though. Pretty nice so far. I didn't really like the bass, it was too intrusive. 9/10 drums excluded.