I hope this is the right forum, it doesn't really fit anwhere else, anyway, I've seen that when when John Petrucci plays outdoors in cold weather, he had some kind of patch on his arm to keep his fingers from getting cold and going numb, I was wondering if anybody knew what that was, seeing as I may be playing in cold weather soon. Also, any other suggestions would be appreciated too, thanks
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
its probably a windows update patch he receives regular maintenance from his tech (you did know he was a cyborg right?)

seriously, i had a problem the other day on stage (scotland is pretty cold) so sorted it out. Hot water absorpsion for over 1 minute, fingerless gloves and in extreme cases ICY HOT!!!
ok, thanks, I've seen a video where he's got something on his wrist for the cold though, but he didn't say what it was.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Yes, that thing^ thanks for finding that
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
god playing in cold weather sucks. there was some outdoor party I played last year and it was freezing, my hands were getting stiff and the cold strings didn't help any. and then I tried warming them on some little torch type things by the trailer we were playing on... apparently they were citronella because they made my hands sticky and it was even worse cuz then they were sticky AND cold.

so don't warm your hands on citronella torches