I was looking for a new amp to buy and I stumbled across this amp. Does anyone own one?

I play a lot of classic rock, 80s metal/shred, and blues. Hendrix, Van Halen, Ratt, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Stevie Ray Vaughn, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Metallica, Steve Vai, Queen, Def Leppard, Warrant, Winger, Grateful Dead, Guns N Roses, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Eagles... if that's not enough of an example.

I was wondering if this amp could produce those types of tones. Please tell me what you think. Thanks.

-Joe
YES it for sure can produce all of those tones and more, it cant quite range into high gain/death metal but it can do classic rock all day, LOUD too. But it has a very distinct voicing about it and it takes a long time to dial in a good tone (like all mesas) so play it first to see if you like it.
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

I was looking at that or my current amp, which is a Mesa Boogie Lonestar. The Lonestar sounded much better in my opinion at least. The Nomad is a good amp, but the Lonestar is a great amp. I would look at one, because it can do any tone you named.
The Lonestar only has 2 channels though and I was looking for an amp with 3. It was between this, the Carvin V3, and the Marshall TSL 122. I still havn't decided yet, but I'm leaning towards this one.