Pacquiao just beat Cotto by tko in the twelfth round.Just thought I would let the people who didn't watch know.

Thoughts?

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
BULLSHIT, the ref jumped in and cotto was all WTF REF
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
BULLSHIT, the ref jumped in and cotto was all WTF REF

Cotto was too screwed up to continue, so the ref stopped it, also known as a tko.

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
Quote by david9d5
Cotto was too screwed up to continue, so the ref stopped it, also known as a tko.

yeah, alright he was pretty ****ed up, his face was swollen pretty bad, but wtf pacman was fine, like nothing at all, that is bull. But still you saw both their faces when the ref stopped it, cotto wanted to keep going, he wasnt completely done.....maybe its just my insane hatred for pacman, ****, someone needs to **** him up.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
yeah, alright he was pretty ****ed up, his face was swollen pretty bad, but wtf pacman was fine, like nothing at all, that is bull. But still you saw both their faces when the ref stopped it, cotto wanted to keep going, he wasnt completely done.....maybe its just my insane hatred for pacman, ****, someone needs to **** him up.
Cotto also has the heart of a lion. He probably would of fought to the death.
epic7734
To be honest I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. I expecting Cotto to go down within 8 rounds.

Yes, I know the general populace dislikes Pac. But the man knows how to win my bets for me.
Last edited by Seref at Nov 15, 2009,