Hey. Just wondering if there are any other Kiwi's out there who are pleased with the result.
New Zealand beat Bahrain 1 - 0 and are now in the soccer World Cup.
Im delighted by this! It's been 27 years since we've been in the World Cup and last time we even made it into the quarter-finals!
Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone......
your kidding? jesus its not fair, european smaller nations get it really tough and you guys play fiji. they should change the system, considering most of the best players play in europe now anyway.
I suppose. But it is picked by random, and it just depends who wins and who loses when it comes to deciding who plays who. What do you mean by getting it tough?
Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone......
Quote by p00
I suppose. But it is picked by random, and it just depends who wins and who loses when it comes to deciding who plays who. What do you mean by getting it tough?

well for example ireland had to play france and before italy just to get through as did Scotland for the Euros.
I heard about this. Grats Kiwi chaps.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot
your kidding? jesus its not fair, european smaller nations get it really tough and you guys play fiji. they should change the system, considering most of the best players play in europe now anyway.

Who exactly should New Zealand play then? It's not exactly their fault that they are in the same region with Fiji is it? And your argument is pretty flawed anyway. A lot of the best players playing in Europe these days arn't even Europeans. The best players play where they get paid the most i.e Europe or more secifically England, Spain and Italy.
FOOTBALL is the name of the sport, not fucking soccer

and congrats to New Zealamd
My Spanish Hearts
FOOTBALL is the name of the sport, not fucking soccer

and congrats to New Zealamd
Boo ****ing hooo..
Wow, go New Zealand.

I don't care if Scotland makes it. They just embarass themselves every time
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by Talonwolf
Wow, go New Zealand.

I don't care if Scotland makes it. They just embarass themselves every time

Scotland's chances of qualifying ended a looong time ago.

Around the time we appointed George Burley as manager
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I had to laugh when I heard the commentary, something like "THE FIRST SIDE TO MAKE THE WORLD CUP SINCE THE GREAT 1982 TEAM!"
Quote by TEK34
I had to laugh when I heard the commentary, something like "THE FIRST SIDE TO MAKE THE WORLD CUP SINCE THE GREAT 1982 TEAM!"

It's all relative
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
Haha, how about they play in a decent division like australia... new zealand will get steam rolled by any and every team they verse in the world cup the poor sheep shaggers.
i would love to see australia vs. new zealand, I'd say 3-0 to aus.
Lol it makes me laugh. We only just scraped in. We're gunna get our arses kicked.

The media are acting like Jesus came and invited everybody back to his place, it's bull-shit
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Les Paul Copy
AX Copy
Ibanez Gio

JCM 800 4211

Vox 847
Marshall Guv'nor 2

Need more amps!