Page 1 of 16
Inspired by the new COD:MW2..

If there ever was a war on US soil, which country do you think would have the balls, resources, and manpower to do it?
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by PinoyxRockar
Inspired by the new COD:MW2..

If there ever was a war on US soil, which country do you think would have the balls, resources, and manpower to do it?

what you think you yanks are so tough? you would be too busy in the McD's drive thru queue to respond

i would say China they will pwn you in 50 years.
China. They can field an army with more people than America's population.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Probably Afghaganistan or Iraq. I only say that because we are at war with them and there have been terrorists attacks. So yeah probably Russia

Edit: Forgot about China's insanely large population and economy. They would too
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Nov 15, 2009,
Russia.

China.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by OctoberWind
China. They can field an army with more people than America's population.

Quantity doesn't always = Quality.

Russia lacks the technology it used to have in its soviet days, and it's economy could not support a war on such a large scale. I'm a bit skeptical but I believe there are very few, military forces in the world today that can rival the US without some serious group effort.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Last edited by PinoyxRockar at Nov 15, 2009,
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Sums up the USA in one phrase

What? Are you commenting about our population or just how big our people are?

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by PinoyxRockar

Russia lacks the technology it used to have in its soviet days, and it's economy could not support a war on such a large scale. I'm a bit skeptical but I believe there are very few, military forces in the world today that can rival the US without some serious group effort.

I believe there are those that can, but the logistics of getting on US soil would be a nightmare.
epic7734
nobody...
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by PinoyxRockar

...what?
It's the complete opposite as what you said.
In the Soviet days and earlier, the Soviet Union had a huge population but very little industrialization. They could easily support a large scale war right now.

That being said, "the balls to do it"? It doesn't take balls to drop a few hundred/thousand nukes.
Quote by epic7734
Canada. I just know they are planning something.

WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT! Quick Flying Squirrels and Syrup Tanks to the front lines!
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Quote by PinoyxRockar

Russia lacks the technology it used to have in its soviet days,

I disagree, I think it has the exact same technology as it did in the 50's.
Quote by PinoyxRockar

The Australian military over the years has proved this time and time again.

On topic though seeing Australia still couldn't field the numbers and spends it's time licking America's arse.

If anyone's gonna do it, it's China. They could probably wipe enough of America to be more than crippling and still have half their military back on Chinese soil.
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by PinoyxRockar

Have you SEEN the Chinese military? They have quality man. They could kick everyone's arse if they really wanted to.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Them all.

Combined.

C'mon, we know it's gonna happen..
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by Kapps
...what?
It's the complete opposite as what you said.
In the Soviet days and earlier, the Soviet Union had a huge population but very little industrialization. They could easily support a large scale war right now.

That being said, "the balls to do it"? It doesn't take balls to drop a few hundred/thousand nukes.

wut

lrn2hisory broseph. The USSR had the biggest industrialisation program in world history. It used slave labour.
Quote by RedDeath9
A war ON US soil? If you think about it, not many countries would be able to actually GET on US soil except Canada.

no butT hAvEnT u PlaYd MW2 U juSt hAv 2 scr3w Wit der rAdaRz So u caN iNvAde ololol

MW2 iZ Da Most rEel gAem Evr!!11!!

right?
There is only one possible answer to this:

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Canada. Theyll come on their mounties and all. You should be very..very afraid.

More seriously, NO ONE CAN TAKE DOWN AMURIKA!!11!11!1! DIRTY COMMIES! No seriously though, watch Australia just totally surprise us all.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
my prediction: 15 years from now communism rises in china once again and overthrows their "democracy". they then meld forces with russia and for a 2nd generation soviet union. then over a period of 5 years smaller countries start joining like iraq and so forth that are starting to get nuclear technology right now. then in the 2030's they set out to take over the world and their last obstacle is the U.S. which they then fight us on our soil for control of. the end.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
America will destroy itself from within. Obesity and heart disease will kill millions!

Dude, it's time to give it up.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by epic7734
I believe there are those that can, but the logistics of getting on US soil would be a nightmare.

I agree, actually getting there is the problem.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Dude, it's time to give it up.

Lmao I know ....Hes like that awkward guy at the party.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Husker90
my prediction: 15 years from now communism rises in china once again and overthrows their "democracy". they then meld forces with russia and for a 2nd generation soviet union. then over a period of 5 years smaller countries start joining like iraq and so forth that are starting to get nuclear technology right now. then in the 2030's they set out to take over the world and their last obstacle is the U.S. which they then fight us on our soil for control of. the end.

20 years for iraq and the like to all join forces and develop nuclear technologies?

more likely than you think

China and Russia teaming up sounds more likely. Then we'd be up against Chinese men on bears.. we'd be ****ed
Last edited by Nevermind1299 at Nov 15, 2009,
Quote by Kapps

In our history, there have only been 2 nuclear bombs used offensively. So yes it takes a lot of balls.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by Nevermind1299
20 years for iraq and the like to all join forces and develop nuclear technologies?

more likely than you think

China and Russia teaming up sounds more likely. Then we'd be up against Chinese men on bears on unicycles.. we'd be ****ed

fixed.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )