IF they come back, how would you like System of a Down to come back?

Page 1 of 2
Anything like full band reunion or new mmber replacing old. I really want them to come back full, but if serj don't want to, they can take the Skid Row/Guns n Roses way.
It just wouldn't really be them if they replaced a member.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Without Serj, SOAD is nothing. Lets face it, EVERYONE has to be on-board for this to have any chance of happening. I'd be happy with a part-time reunion personally. As long as we get some new material.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
Without Serj, SOAD is nothing. Lets face it, EVERYONE has to be on-board for this to have any chance of happening. I'd be happy with a part-time reunion personally. As long as we get some new material.

Without Daron singing.
I didn't like the direction they were heading musically. They better fix that if they do make a comeback
Quote by Well.......
Without Daron singing.

QFT. He's meant to do background vocals... ONLY.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Serj would definitly have to be on board for me to have any interest in the whole deal. He's one of the greatest rock vocalists of all time. God, I miss SOAD...
Quote by sgc09
Anything like full band reunion or new mmber replacing old. I really want them to come back full, but if serj don't want to, they can take the Skid Row/Guns n Roses way.

Fuck. That.
they need to all come back, and write stuff like on Toxicity, and Daron needs to stop being such an egocentrical asshole. he is NOT the main singer of SOAD. NOBODY likes Daron over Serj, and the people who do have no ears.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
I'd like them to not come back.
I hate them.

this.
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by CoreysMonster
they need to all come back, and write stuff like on Toxicity, and Daron needs to stop being such an egocentrical asshole. he is NOT the main singer of SOAD. NOBODY likes Daron over Serj, and the people who do have no ears.

I've always thought Serj should be singing for a Prog-rock band. He's done plenty of collaborations with Prog artists.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
It just wouldn't really be them if they replaced a member.

What, even the drummer?
Quote by Z_cup_boy
I hate them.

I think I've agreed with everything I've ever seen you post... until now
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I'd like system of a down to come back as a song and dance routine.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Le_Bunny
I'd like them to come back with a new Toxicity, but that's a long shot.

Yess!!

Quote by Sir-Shredalot
I would like them to comeback in full islamic head dress and ak47s and quorans. That would give them a hit.

Hahahaha long shot from above quoted post and it being a hit
Let's die just a little tonight

Quote by neopowell

Spider, I'd come in and fix your sink (which is for some reason in the bedroom) any day.
Quote by webbtje
What, even the drummer?

He's their best member by miles IMO.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Yeah, but he's not exactly the most useful when it comes to songwriting, stage presence and that. If you could teach a kid how to copy his beats, he wouldn't be missed live.
I liked it before Daron did alot of lead vocals, he was good in moderation, like when he sung a few times on Toxicity, but i really love Serj, and his solo stuff as well.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
The only way a SoaD reunion would be on the cards is if they managed to create a timewarp to 2001 when people still cared about them.

And if such concentrated time distortion was possible, bringing SOAD back would be the last thing I'd do.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by rorythe******
The only way a SoaD reunion would be on the cards is if they managed to create a timewarp to 2001 when people still cared about them.

And if such concentrated time distortion was possible, bringing SOAD back would be the last thing I'd do.

I'm pretty sure people still cared about them when Mezmerize and Hypnotize came out. I seem to remember them being everywhere when those albums came out.

OT: I trust them to carry on making good music when/if they come back. They kind of reformed (no Serj) for a Halloween show this year at the Roxy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXBMS9HH0sM
*parp*
Originally Posted by Z_cup_boy
I hate them.

Yup.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Their first is the best, so I'd like them to return to that era, not where they left off.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
It will be a beautiful sunny day. All of a sudden, the skies will blacken and a fissure will open right in the middle of Time Square. A stage will rise out of it. Then Serj will unleash a brutal battlecry and start of the show with B.Y.O.B. The resulting surprise show will be the most awesome thing in the history of forever and the band will have no choice but to record more albums forever.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
It'd be nice if they reunited in ten years or so when we've forgotten the terrible stuff they churned out and only the good songs remain in the memory, and people who saw them the first time around can go along and moan about how they aren't as good as they were back in the day even though they were never all that.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
I hate them.

+1

Yeah man, they wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so ugly and smelly.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by vmanoman
It will be a beautiful sunny day. All of a sudden, the skies will blacken and a fissure will open right in the middle of Time Square. A stage will rise out of it. Then Serj will unleash a brutal battlecry and start of the show with B.Y.O.B. The resulting surprise show will be the most awesome thing in the history of forever and the band will have no choice but to record more albums forever.

'

There is no measure to how metal that would be.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Quote by SOADisdabest
I've always thought Serj should be singing for a Prog-rock band. He's done plenty of collaborations with Prog artists.

i suppose they had progressive elements
honestly im not bothered if they come back, i mean Toxicity was amazing well all their albums are good, but i'm happy to remember them for that and not worry about new material.
I personally wouldn't like it at all. I always thought that they were annoying and never got the appeal.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Page 1 of 2