Hey Pit, I need some songs about human rights. I only found one other thread about it a couple years ago and it didn't go very far. So far I only have The Trees by Rush. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Quote by haz_uk
Quite a few ratm songs

Basically all of them.
Also, The Great Debate by Dream Theater is kind of about human rights.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Oh, damn, awesome suggestions guys. Any more would be appreciated, thanks

To the serious people at least...
A lot of ratm.
you played us

as both a cancer and a cure
Squier Tele Custom
Laney TF300
Quote by Maximum._.Power
Know Your Rights - The Clash

First thing that came to my mind.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Out of interest TS, what do you need these songs for?

Also since by some horrible oversight I didn't post it before: War/No More Trouble - Bob Marley & The Wailers
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Nov 15, 2009,
alot of bob marley songs. i had to write essays on.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
alot of bob marley songs. i had to write essays on.

Sounds like a fun course then whatever it is you were doing.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I