Quality isn't all that great, but that's alright. Did you record everything seperate or did you just record a session? I'll just comment on mixing, but if it was just a session, just translate it into "timing" lol. The mixing was okay. Biggining could have been a little more on beat. Musically it sounded pretty cool. Nothing terribly amazing, but it was a good song. I'd say you EQ'ed everything pretty good, so you don't have to worry about that, you did a good job there . I'd say it's a pretty good job overall. Would sound cooler with better quality though.

C4C??
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22310512#post22310512
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
we recorded it separately. yeah we did the drums first and then the guitar and the bass. so yeah how would i fix the quality? i heard your songs and they all sound really good. how do you get your recordings to sound so good?
Well, for keyboards, drums, and other stuff, I use programs and such which it seems like you are very experienced with. As for guitars and bass, more recently, I use a direct hookup from my amp to the mic slot on my comp, which I explained to you in a message I sent to you before. But if you can't do that, then just record with what you have. If you listen to my songs like Inspector Gadget, SmackAHo, Til Death Do Us Part, and other songs where there's vocals (my old bands songs), those are all recorded with a piece of crap computer microphone which was probably no more than $15. I record using Aplitude, it's easy and free to use. I usually make two tracks for each guitar/bass, basically just duplicate them, if you know what I mean. Then I highlight one of those two tracks and use a high pass filter, under "Effect" at the top. Then for the second I use low pass filter. I do this for each guitar/bass and just kind of fool around with other effects and the gain/volume and stuff until it sounds okay. But I suggest my first method, the direct hookup, or a better mic. Btw, I usually record along with either a metronome or a guitar pro track of the song, so I keep my timing easier, that way it sounds better. Editing is just something you have to experiment with, I've been doing it for a while, so I think I'm getting pretty good at it. If you ever need me to help in any way, I'd be glad to help.

Sorry for the wall of text lol. If you have any questions just ask! Hope I helped a little.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
oh i see. well i am actually using a pretty decent mic. everything was recorded using the akg perception 120. but i will do what you said with the high pass and low pass filters and double tracking the guitars and bass, i think that will work. thanks man!