Page 1 of 3
Multiple actually. But only one is passing through at the moment. Let me tell you, it is quite possibly one of the most painful, horrific feelings ever. It hasn't even passed through completely yet as far as I know. But anyways, I had just come home from a friends house at around 12:00 A.M. My back had been kind of sore all day, but what was in store for me next was beyond my wildest expectations. I got ready for bed, brushed my teeth, you know... the usual. I laid myself down, put the covers over me, and all of a sudden, felt the most gut wrenching pain I've felt in a long time. Imagine a pony kicking you repeatedly in the back. I get out bed and start walking around the house as though it would be the magical cure for the pain. But it only got worse. 20 minutes later I'm laying in the ER. I get some tests done, pee in a cup, and eventually find out I have multiple kidney stones. Only one is passing right now. I can expect to have the rest pass later in life. So, anyways, two Vicodin later I'm home again finally able to bear the pain. I just have to piss in a jug and filter my pee to try and find this 2 mm stone that brought a 250 lb, 6' man to his knees in pain and almost too tears.

So, anyone else ever passed a kidney stone?

TLDR: You can probably just read the title.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Nov 15, 2009,

Closest you'll get to child birth man.

By the way, please tell me you have a rough beard and a cane.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
whoah,.. scary story bro,...
seriously,.. I didn't know you had to pee it out,.. eww
Kidney stones are literally my biggest fear. I clench my weiner hole when I hear about them or read about them etc. Seriously, hell man. I thought they had like lasers that could break them up so they pass easily?
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
Quote by osXtiger

By the way, please tell me you have a rough beard and a cane.

I have the rough beard.

Quote by punkman_123
Kidney stones are literally my biggest fear. I clench my weiner hole when I hear about them or read about them etc. Seriously, hell man. I thought they had like lasers that could break them up so they pass easily?

yeah I think they do. But mine is so small that you just have to let it pass through your urinary tract. It's a great time!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Nov 15, 2009,
Quote by osXtiger

Depending on size obviously, it's said to be more painful than childbirth. I don't know how they measure that though. :/
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
Quote by False_God
On the bright side, painkillers

Agreed. Although, I'm not really feeling all that loopy from them. It's quite nice to have my pain reduced greatly though. That's all I could really care about.

This is why I drink plenty of water.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Quote by Aussie_Warrior
This is why I drink plenty of water.

THIS! After going through this ordeal, I can't stress this enough to the rest of you. DRINK WATER. LOTS OF IT!

Quote by breadstick
You don't look 250 lbs....

You're right. I'm actually about 260.

I watched my dad as he got up in the middle of the night. He couldn't stand up. And we live about 35 miles away from a hospital, so I guess he puked a couple times from the pain on the way.

Good luck.
Owwwww.... I can't fathom the pain you dealt with... I hear that drinking H2O and eating less red meats helps.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Ok, *Off to get a large glass of water*. I haven't been drinking much water lately [/Worried]
Best of luck to you, man

Quote by punkman_123
Kidney stones are literally my biggest fear. I clench my weiner hole when I hear about them or read about them etc.

Same

This is why I try to follow this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney_stones#Prevention

Preventions:

# Drinking enough water to make 2 to 2.5 liters of urine per day.

# A diet low in protein, nitrogen and sodium intake.

# Restriction of oxalate-rich foods, such as chocolate, nuts, soybeans,[29] rhubarb and spinach, plus maintenance of an adequate intake of dietary calcium. There is equivocal evidence that calcium supplements increase the risk of stone formation, though calcium citrate appears to carry the lowest, if any, risk.

# Taking drugs such as thiazides, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate and allopurinol, depending on the cause of stone formation.

# Some fruit juices, such as orange, blackcurrant, and cranberry, may be useful for lowering the risk factors for specific types of stones. Orange juice may help prevent calcium oxalate stone formation, black currant may help prevent uric acid stones, and cranberry may help with UTI-caused stones.[30][31]

# Avoidance of cola beverages.[32][33]

# Avoiding large doses of vitamin C.[34]
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Nov 15, 2009,
Quote by punkman_123
Depending on size obviously, it's said to be more painful than childbirth. I don't know how they measure that though. :/

women that have give birth and passed a kidney stone say the kidney stone is much more painful

anyway i really fear getting one of these, feel for you man

Quote by punkman_123

Women have kidney stones, too, ya know.

EDIT: Wow, beaten to it on the last post.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Nov 15, 2009,
For some reason... I feel like I kind of want a kidney stone just to say that I could bear the pain. But at the same time, I think I must be out of my mind. I used to have the worst stomach aches when I was little, and if it could get much worse than that then I think I'd asplode.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Makes you want to stand on your toenails and scream aye carumba mother fucker!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Makes you want to stand on your toenails and scream aye carumba mother fucker!!!!!

What, like some mexican balletdancing Samuel L Jackson?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Imagine a 2 CM one.

"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Rancid Ivy
Imagine a 2 CM one.

I think the only way to get that out would be to first shove a dildo into your pee hole to ensure clearance.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by ctb
I am now scared. I think my penis is frightened.

+1.

Off to drink a couple...gallons of water.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Kensai
What, like some mexican balletdancing Samuel L Jackson?

Exactly like that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 3