Poll Options
View poll results: ???
Girls
133 61%
Guitars
86 39%
Voters: 219.
Page 1 of 2
Normally I'd say guitar but if it's only once the guitar's not worth it. The first time playing would be bad because I'd have to get used to the feel of it.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by webbtje
One night with any of those girls ---> an uncomfortable genital itch, I think.

Quite probable. If they were clean, though, I'd choose the girl; I already have a pretty good guitar

EDIT: v Good point, I've got a good guitar but I forgot that I never actually get any gigs
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Nov 15, 2009,
As much sex as a man could need already, id rather have the guitar and gig. I need more gigs
One gig with a guitar or sex with a hot girl?

What a dumb question. I can go into a music store and play $5000 guitars for free if I want.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
One gig with a guitar or sex with a hot girl?

What a dumb question. I can go into a music store and play $5000 guitars for free if I want.

Sure you could get a lot of girls pretty cheaply too.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
if just for one night, pick the girls

if forever, take the guitar. girls are everywhere!

Edit:

"Next up was the final decisions on which photos made it to the calendar, which ones would be saved for next time, and how to put it all together. There are only twelve months in a year, but we ended up adding an additional four months into 2011"

wtf?
Last edited by Bingt at Nov 15, 2009,
Quote by Bingt
if just for one night, pick the girls

if forever, take the guitar. girls are everywhere!

Edit:

"Next up was the final decisions on which photos made it to the calendar, which ones would be saved for next time, and how to put it all together. There are only twelve months in a year, but we ended up adding an additional four months into 2011"

wtf?

Why so confused? they added Jan through April of 2011 lot's of calendars do that.

Oh, and guitar.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
If you allready have a guitar then the pussy can be had, girls love guys with guitars.
Most of the girls look good, but, as was pointed out earlier, probably filthy. I like those guitars though.
I'd take the girl, girls come and go but guitars are forever.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Ugly chicks I'll take the guitars thank you.
Let's die just a little tonight

Quote by neopowell

Spider, I'd come in and fix your sink (which is for some reason in the bedroom) any day.
Guitar. I LOVE giggin', and I already have a girlfriend.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
There was a point in my life when I would have chosen guitar & gig, but I'm getting to old to still be a virgin =(
The girls, geez. Are you guys homos or something?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Girls. I'm shit playing on any other guitar than my own, and while a gig would be great I can't imagine much of the fun coming from a different guitar.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I'd be willing to risk getting an STD from one of those girls as long as I don't have to play those guitars.
Does anyone use condoms besides me nowadays?

Sex with above-average women >>> playing a guitar for 1 night. The fun of a gig isn't in the playing of a guitar.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Guitar!
The girls are repulsive (random bitches)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Girls, by far. When else are pretty girls going to like me? :p I have the guitars that I love already, and have no real desire to gig.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
First you get the guitar, then you play the gig, then ... you get the women!
sigh...
As much as I love Ormsby's guitars I say girls. It's only 1 gig with the guitar anyway.
Neither one is doing anything for me.
I guess I'd have to pick the girls, though. Now if you were offering a free Rickenbacker 330 or Gibson ES-335 that I could keep forever vs. one night (hell, or forever) with those girls, I'd take the guitar.
Don't know about you guys but...

Hot girls posing with guitars - meh.

Hot girls with the ablity to play guitars -

of course, if those models can play guitar then i take that back
On the topic of whiney singers.

Quote by elliott FTW
But not Robb Flynn, he has epic vocal chords (they're made from barbed wire and gaffer tape).

Page 1 of 2