so i just bought a bugera 6262 head and a marshall 1935A

got the cab because it was cheap and available at the time

the problem at hand is my tone is overly trebly and there is basically no beef to it,

the tone i want is more towards parkway drive on a budget,

is the cab a main culprit and if so what cab is good for a more beefier hardcore/metal sound thats not mesa and isn't a grand lol

or should i change the stock valves as well?

i play a zakk wylde epiphone

thanks guys n gals
How do you have your amp EQd? What kind of speaker is in the cab? I'm gonna guess Celestion G12-75.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
If it's too trebly, simply turn the treble down a little. What are your current eq settings?
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
ive messed about with e.q, at the moment its:
treble 4-5
mids 1-2
bass 10

its too crispy/crunchy whatever you want to call it, wheres the beef steak man.

and yeh the cab has got celestions in it, the guy reckons it was four 30w speakers? :/
its almost like those BB Blaster tone quality sometimes lol

my mates 10w kustom with a zoom, played with a JS jackson sounded beefier lol

how? lol
You'll want to crank your mids. Scooping the mids is a good way to lose the chunk/meat in your sound. I believe you also have a presence control? Turn that down, if it's high as well.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
^ What he said, then check your pickups (too high could make your sound extra trebly, perhaps fiddle with your tone knob too), then perhaps new valves/EQ pedal.
Turning up your mids will thicken up your sound. It might cure your treble problems too. When you're mids are scooped, your bass and treble frequencies are enhanced so what would seem like a mild treble setting when scooped could turn ice picky pretty easy.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.