im completely clueless on what amp to get. im getting £350 soon enough
yeah i know it isnt THAT much but if it helps me get a better amp then ill be happy.

i play in a band at the moment and will be soon gigging.
i play rock,instrumental,blues, some metall..

i have a ibanez rg2620 prestige
boss ME-50 effects pedal
and a Satchurator Distortion Pedal.
my amp currently is a fender frontman212r, dont know why the hell i ever wasted money on buying it, but its lasted which im happy for ha
i might also beable to sell my amp to a friend for £80-£100
soo my question is, which amp should i go for in my price range, and suits my playingg?
Look at the ValvePower amps, really good amps. Prefect for Blues/Classic Rock
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
The Laney VC-30 might be worth looking into. You can use the drive channel and run your distortions through the clean channel to get a nice variety of dirty tones.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Okay so since my money range is limited.

the Laney VC30-112, is that a good choice?
and would it work well with my boss me 50
and vox satchurator?
also if someone has one, could give me there opinions on them?
Quote by Jak Archer
Look at the ValvePower amps, really good amps. Prefect for Blues/Classic Rock

This, the VP 18W is an amazing amp.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

^Have you bought a VP yet?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
the VP is very, very nice indeed- but what do you mean by "instrumental" and "metal"? it kicks ass for the blues and rock, but it'd need some help for the others, and might not really be suitable if you mean brootz. Unless you play the other two very occasionally.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?