Good? Bad? Otherwise? Space is at a premium in my room, I've got a Traben Bass, Ibanez RG370, (coming soon) Ibanez S7320, and my Yamaha acoustic. I was thinking of mounting them on the wall.

I could use some recommendations about good, sturdy wall hangers, and if they are even safe to use..
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
They get your guitars up off the floor out of the range of ignorant mothers with vacuum cleaners, and rampaging children/animals. Which can only be a good thing.
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
Quote by john_latchem
They get your guitars up off the floor out of the range of ignorant mothers with vacuum cleaners, and rampaging children/animals. Which can only be a good thing.

This. I have one and I love it. Make sure you solidly secure it into a stud in the wall though. And try to do it on an inside wall, yet watch out for where the sun moves throughout the day.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
You wanna get the ones that lock when the guitars in them...and keep em away from where ppl walk otherwise they end up getting bashed into and knocked against the wall
Quote by john_latchem

+1

And it looks good!
Perfectly safe i bought a cheap one and i sleep underneath it with a guitar above my head. have done for four years and never has my head been indented :P
Link to some good ones that aren't extremely expensive as I'm also interested.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
This. I have one and I love it. Make sure you solidly secure it into a stud in the wall though. And try to do it on an inside wall, yet watch out for where the sun moves throughout the day.

So you know when your midrange will be sparkling?