i bought a second hand epiphone les paul because a i wanted a fixer uper. i have fixed everything on it including new humbuckers but it buzzes badly when i plug it in (it buzzed when i first got it too). its not my amp because my other guitars don't buzz.

any ideas what it could be and what i could do to fix this problem. i don't want to take it to a technician as i want to fix it myself.
yeah its not grounded you kinda gotta take it to a technician or you might **** it up you gotta be pretty good at sautering. the guy at guitar center does mine for free and it only takes like 5 seconds but i wouldnt try it yourself unless you know what your doing
I imagine the guy doesn't need to pay someone to solder for him if he replaced the pickups and all that jazz.

But yeah, I think it's a grounding problem like the guy above me said.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

Quote by bourgeoisnq
yeah its not grounded you kinda gotta take it to a technician or you might **** it up you gotta be pretty good at sautering. the guy at guitar center does mine for free and it only takes like 5 seconds but i wouldnt try it yourself unless you know what your doing

If you're gonna take it to guitar center, you should probably try to know some people before you go in there with it. Alot of the guys tend to just cram stuff down your throat trying to get you to buy stuff you don't need and charge you like crazy for a small fix such as this. Good luck
make sure the wires in the input jack are solderd right, if its not that , check the wire connected to the springs that are connected to the bridge, thats what i do but i'm not sure about a les paul.......
Quote by bourgeoisnq

Soldering.