I have a Feder Strat Squier Red , like this one in the picture , and a Fender Amp 15wts

Last edited by OutT at Nov 15, 2009,
if it's an affinity, then it's fairly decent, but to my knowledge there isn't a 38 watt fender amp.
it's output power RMS that you need to look at, not input power. It's probably around 10 watts.
they're decent guitars. there's a reason it's a starter guitar, but if you take care of it it'll serve you well for a long time.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
yeah its a decent beginners guitar
enjoy oh and be careful not to break the whammy like some of us
Yes, it's fine...now bugger off and play it
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Yes, actually it's one of the best guitars out there for beginners, specially since you'll probably stop playing it after a year like most kids do, so you won't waste your money.

It's also a nice guitar to mod after you buy another and get more experienced.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at Nov 15, 2009,
Quote by metalheadblues

So glad I'm not the only one who managed to do that!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
At my work, we sell a lot of these to young players and starters. We do all the set-ups on our guitars, including the Squiers. We believe that your first guitar should play absolutely as easy as possible. People get discouraged when guitars "hurt" to play. That shouldn't be the case. Depending on where you bought it from, (i.e. a music store / retail store) you should have a real nice guitar.

I would highly suggest getting your guitar in to a music store and having it adjusted (set-up) you'll find playing will be much more enjoyable and way easier. Then you'll have yourself a good guitar to start off on. People whom have started out can't tell the difference between the tone of the pickups in a Squier as opposed to a MIM or American made stratocaster, so it really doesn't matter. However; that amplifier (10 Watts) is probably a fart box. I'd keep it around but upgrade to something a little nicer for the same price. You can get a Roland Cube for cheap, they're amazing.

Hope this wall of text helps, my friend.
Quote by metalheadblues

Or to lose it, like me. I still don't have a clue where it is. Not that I care much, strings wouldn't hold their tuning when I used the whammy bar. Floyd Rose ftw

Anway, it's a decent guitar for a beginner. Later, it will probably feel like crap, but when you're just starting out, any guitar feels like the best one in the world
Quote by OutT
How did some of you managed to break the whammy ? :P

EDIT: /\ That

oh well, i sold that and got a shcecter
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol