1. How do I tell the program that track 1 is the drums? How do I link them together?(the white arrow above^)
2. When I make a drum beat/pattern each drum is put on a separate insert. How can I keep them only on one? (red lines above)
3. My guitar was Insert 6. How would I record it on the playlist under a certain track?
click on the "Kick/Clap/Hat/Snare" buttons in the pattern maker, and a box should appear. in the top right there should be a small box labelled "FX" and with a number under it or two dashes like this: --

click the box and move your mouse up and it should be plugged into FX insert #1, and choose which one you want.

i don't completely understand the last question :/
Quote by JohnMarinelli
click on the "Kick/Clap/Hat/Snare" buttons in the pattern maker, and a box should appear. in the top right there should be a small box labelled "FX" and with a number under it or two dashes like this: --

click the box and move your mouse up and it should be plugged into FX insert #1, and choose which one you want.

i don't completely understand the last question :/

My guitar was under Insert 6 and I want to record my guitar on Track 2. How do I do this?
ohhhh,
if i understand it correctly now i think you're using FL studio as a recording program?

i don't have any experience in that at all, sorry.
read the manual, they give you a perfectly good explination of how to do this, but it's too complex for me to bother typing it here, direct any questions after that to their support forum.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm