New user, so please forgive if protocol lacking - please correct in harshest manner...

How do you get that lead sound of the Avalon album - I have a couple of multi effects processors, but was hoping y'all could give quick recipe to get in the ballpark (ex. 50% flange, 30% compression,etc.).....

Again, if I'm asking the wrong question in the wrong section, feel free to make sport of me and direct me accordingly....
Heard that tune "More Than This"? Perfect example of sound i'm trying to reproduce, real twangy/trebley (?) - sorry, don't have audio available right now...
sounds like you're trying to put yourself to sleep... kidding to each his own. anyway i think ibanezgod hit it pretty much dead on. sounds like a pretty clear and clean guitar, a little bit of delay, and some heavy reverb. can't give you percentages for each effect, but just a couple minutes of tweaking and i bet you'll have something very very close.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Yea, I get it, found it - sorry it's beneath you sophisticated Ibanez aficionados