Hey

I'll keep it simple. my knowledge on amps is shite, im useless as to what makes a good/bad amp etc.

So i'll need your help

I've got £150, i know it's probably not alot for an amp but it's all i can afford. I'm just looking for a good bedroom amp, so recommend me some models that perhaps you own or have tried and liked.

Thanks.
There's riddles in the shadows
They're thrown the way that i'd expect
And people never seem to know
What they least suspect is coming next
Vox VT30. £149.
For under £150, it's the best amp you're gonna get in my opinion, especially for versatility.

EDIT: I have one myself, and I personally think it's great.
Last edited by richcooper101 at Nov 15, 2009,
Quote by Fapitalist
Just don't get a Marshall MG

i've heard that the new MG's sound great, so i don't know if that applies here
Thanks rich i'll put that on the list, once i've got a decent list i'll go to my local and see what models they have and try them out.
Quote by Fapitalist
Just don't get a Marshall MG

I sense a blind hate of MG.

Anyways, I'd recommend a Peavey Vypyr 15 watt. I have one, it's solid. Lots of models, lots of built-in effects, gives you lots of chances to play with thing, find stuff you like.
Gear:
08' Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Vintage 30
Peavy Vypyr 15 watt
MXR 10 Band EQ
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss DS-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah

Death to all butt metal.
Quote by TheLifeguard

Anyways, I'd recommend a Peavey Vypyr 15 watt. I have one, it's solid. Lots of models, lots of built-in effects, gives you lots of chances to play with thing, find stuff you like.

Thank you
Quote by M_G
Thanks rich i'll put that on the list, once i've got a decent list i'll go to my local and see what models they have and try them out.

No problem.
Good luck mate
Quote by TheLifeguard

Nah, I didnt believe all the blind hate when I bought one. I thought it was just all the people who have actual amazing tube amps and stuff who would hate on the MG's and that they werent bad. Then I bought one and didnt like it at all. I'd get the 10 watt, but for more watts there are much better options