i have this old guitar that belongs to my uncle and i want to fix it up en re paint it before i give it back, its a all black squier bullet with out a pickguard(im not sure if its a real one because it doesnt look like any squier bullet ive seen before) but i was thinking of painting some vai, satriani and tenacious d stuff on it like the surfer alien and the pod. so if anyone has any good idea's of what to do with it tell me please.
are you sure he wants you to repaint it..?
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
if i were your uncle and i got my guitar back from you with tenacious d logos on it, i would beat the s**t out of you.
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Ebony)
Ibanez RR250
Squire Strat

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Line 6 Spider III 15

Boss DD-20
Boss OS-2
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
just draw a dick on it
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
Quote by Enigma829
if i were your uncle and i got my guitar back from you with tenacious d logos on it, i would beat the s**t out of you.

he really likes them since a while he's got a couple of there song on his hyves (dutch facebook type thing) an he always gives me his mps with vai and satriani on it
Quote by Century
are you sure he wants you to repaint it..?

well not really but now its just normal black with dents and scratches every where so i thought i might as well repaint it before giving it back but then i thought i could put a couple of small things on it
Bump this thread in a week telling us about your broken legs and how your uncle is in jail for beating you up.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jonne.i
just draw a dick on it

+1, this should be the default action you take for anything left in your care from now on.

You should probably put something to do with rape on there too, all uncles like a bit of the old rape.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Nov 15, 2009,