If you're near the top (I can't be arsed to look up a seating plan for you) it's pretty damn high. Not unbearable, but high nonetheless.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
i saw england play at wembley like right at the top...going up the escalators is pretty bad if you don't like heights but once you get up there its a great experience

maybe this is more true for football than music because you can see the tactical side of football from further away but generally its better to be closer to the music...

anyway, basically it seems like you're pretty high, but don't worry, its still good
Wow, you got some bad seats.

I was in standing space for AC/DC, but sat at some seats in block 124.

So we standing just above the crowd, and could see the stage perfectly.

Whereas I pity you. You're higher - not extreme though - and at the opposite end to the stage.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Nov 15, 2009,
I was about where you are when i went to see AC/DC. It's quite a distance but it really doesn't take away from the experience that much.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.