Poll: Do you think there will be another major war in Europe?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think there will be another major war in Europe?
Yes, there will be.
9 24%
No, that will never happen.
9 24%
It's not easy to make a clear choice.
13 35%
[Dumbass Filter]
6 16%
Voters: 37.
Do you think there will ever be another major war take place in Europe?

I mean, just thinking of all scenarios, it seems unlikely. But then, remember when Russia cut off Ukraine's supply of gas?

What's your thoughts for the next century?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I really don't know, I'm not as up-to-speed on European relations as I should. I can't see anything happening in the near future.
Major war? I doubt it. Most of the major countries are in the EU now, which makes for a peaceful, boring, Europe.

Petty little border spats, yes.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Major war? I doubt it. Most of the major countries are in the EU now, which makes for a peaceful, boring, Europe.

Petty little border spats, yes.

I'm sure there will be small spats between smaller Eastern European countries... but I personally can't see anything greater,.
But, maybe there might be a conflict due to the EU?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
There was a Russia/Georgia conflict last year. It was almost a big deal.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Most European nations are allies now. I think if one nation tried to disrupt that they'd pretty much be out numbered by all the nations that would stand against them. If anything were to develop it would be a long way off in the future, because both World Wars had quite long build ups, which is what made them major, and there doesn't appear to be any kind of tension rising (as far as I can see).
If you want something, do it yourself.

Meanwhile, I'll be constructing a vault where I'll be hiding.
Quote by PnT
If you want something, do it yourself.

Meanwhile, I'll be constructing a vault where I'll be hiding.

?
has a terrible signature.
Major wars depend on a lot of ignorance, which is hard to keep up what with the Internet an' all.
Only if it were EU nations against some Eastern or North African faction; at the moment I think the only people in a position to even consider it are the Russian Federation but there's no foreseeable reason for a major conflict between the two.
I think with EU encouraging free trade between member states it kinda lessens the chance of it happening now. Also all member states have to be democracies so there is no chance of a dictator launching a country into a war a la Adolf style. There would have to be an appetite amongst that countries public for a war which would take something. But as my grandfather always said... Those Germans have still got their Jackboots ready in the cupboard!
The way Europe is at the moment I really doubt it. As said most countries are in the EU anyway that would have to change first.
I doubt it... far more likely would be a war between some form of European coalition (like the EU) and, say, China and/or Russia or something.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.