I will be swapping my speakers that are currently in my 2x12. The speakers that are currently in it have "Solder Only" terminals where as the Celestion G12H-30 (Speaker I'm going to buy) has a "Push On" Terminal. Does this matter (Can I do a straight swap without having to worry about anything)?

Thanks,
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
having not tried this myself, presumably you're going to have to figure out some way to get those spade connectors (i think that's what they're called) attached to the wiring in your cab. I could be way off, though, as i said, i haven't tried it. EDIT: have you tried emailing celestion?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?