I'm in the market for a new amp, and I came across this for a really good price:

Link!

Does anybody have any experience with this amp?
In particular, how do 3 10in speakers handle that much power?

Thanks,
Brodie.
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
I have a kustom 200w 2x10 and I absolutely love it. Great tone for rock/funk/metal, pretty good tone for jazzy stuff, durable, and LOUD. Thats all I have to say about kustom

Except I did always think that amp was awful big for a combo
I dont mind size and/or weight (Owning a ute (SUV) FTW!), I'm just after opinions of the sound and quality.
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
Quote by Brodie337
I dont mind size and/or weight (Owning a ute (SUV) FTW!), I'm just after opinions of the sound and quality.

Sound is excellent. Kustom just has that big, ballsy, bassy sound were all going for. And they are really high quality. They are professional level amps
Kustoms sound great, are loud as frick and are built like tanks. We have two Kustom's at the studio (one is my former KBA10 practice amp) and they take an amazing amount of abuse by students and still sound wonderful.
I've played a few Kustom Groove Bass amps. They sound very good and they are as loud as hell. The combos are great, and their cabinets are deeper than most of the other manufacturer's combos in order to produce more low end. But I pity you if you ever have to carry one up a flight of stairs. They are very, very heavy.